jmatsu sale

Guest jmatsu

• 3 weeks later...
jmatsu needed some technical assistance. pics would not upload so follow this link to see all of them (except the junya watanabe levis, which will be added later).

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~mrobidea/jmatsu%20sale.html

what's that mr. robideaux? you're not as chinky as i thought. or maybe he's just your friend?

Guest jmatsu
what's that mr. robideaux? you're not as chinky as i thought. or maybe he's just your friend?

my friend, robideaux is 100% aryan. what was your ethnic make up again, mister westside? do tell!

Guest jmatsu
i did in some other thread a while back. it's not like anyone cares anyway. i thought you mentioned you had some white in you somewhere, i guess not.

if i didn't care, i wouldnt ask. don't make me search. i do have belgian/maybe some corsican blood in me...i guess i would look pretty, as you put "chinky" to most though.

Guest jmatsu
ethernopian. in the other thread i put the exact sorts but i don't think anyone really knows the difference.

i doubt most know the difference or care, just like how alot people refer to the japanese as "chinks" and the chinese as "japs." i also doubt that i've ever referred to an ethiopian as "niggerish" or "3rd world county-bumpkinish."

• 2 weeks later...