BEING A LIAR ABOUT COOL STUFF SAVED YOUR LIFE

DUDE... all i have to say is

Some of you people are really full of shit, and i feel bad because you switch up your backgrounds,hometowns,interests, and "friends" soo much that they are starting to overlap!?

YOU CANT BE INTO EVERYTHING! and if you are/"were" then that means you never got deep into anything and your nothing but a rich kid who buys their way into everything.

You buy a "cool brand" complete when you skate..

You mess up you chucks and rip you clothes when you want to be punk..

You rock brown when you want to be hip hop..

You buy $1000 dunks to be a sneaker head..

You pay someone to make T shirts for you when you want to feel hip and original..

You wear cut dickies and army hats with XXX on them when you want to be hardcore...

You sell dunk sb's when you want to be a "hustla"..

YOU ARE A SHEEP.

PLEASE FIND YOURSELF...

Stop reading magazines and watching MTV to find out whats "cool" and then claim to have done it first before anyone else.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST ON HERE....IM GOING ON A FOREST GUMP RUN INTO THE SUN..UNTIL THE VOICE IN MY HEAD SAYS STOP!

^^ I KNOW YOU WILL JACK A LOT OF WHAT I SAID...IF YOU DO THEN YOU HAVE NOT REALIZED ANYTHING.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serioulsy though..people who makes posts like this on messageboards are total herbs..

they act like they are SICK OF IT.. but they are totally lurking, waiting to see what people are going to say in response...

fucking idiot

"Your mom's in my business, she's in my business

Can't you see girl that your mom's trying to end this?"

HUH? a second ago you were saying "yeah people wake up"

Now you saying "fucking idiot"

it diddnt look like an "im sick of it". it seemed more like a" im gonna try and help you guys out of it, by saying what needed to be said"

Okay..you have a point this board is pretty retarded. (but hey your on it!)

Also it seems like you liked what he said (your first post), but since you diddnt say it first you want to flip the script on him (your follow up post) and say what you would have done (lurked and waited for fame). and since he is not returning its all yours..(shift of power)

Some people are so transparent.

GOOD LUCK MONIKER! (if you are lurking)

CLOWN TRIGGER

Yo M --

Not to call you out but didn't you say this?

Quote: I was part of that crew outside the venue getting fadded, tagging and skating around the parking lot

in reference to your days at the Barn?

So I'd say you've had some life experiences in graf/tagging AND skateboarding? Along the way, I'm sure you listened to hip-hop music and/or punk and/or jungle and/or whatever. Went to those shows, participated in a 'scene', dressed a certain way, talked a certain way, etc.

It's subculture man. And Im assuming you grew up in Southern California, -- subculture doesnt stay independent and exclusive from each other. The 98 Posse at the Barn put on everything from hardcore to swing shows, and most of that community supported all of it. Skaters don't just end up listening to metal or crust or whatever - most of the time, they're exposed to and appreciate multiple genres of music. It just comes with the territory.

That being said, just wanted to make my point that I'm sure a lot of the heads on ST actually ARE legitimately from these different facets of subculture - and apparently so, considering we're all working/appreciating/consuming this ST-relevant lifestyle, which the "mainstream" doesnt really understand. Seems like most of us are artists/designers, writers, or if not, have some creative background. That is reflective, in some shape or form, of how we grew up and who we associated ourselves with.

Don't be so cynical Moniker. I'm sure skating and tagging didn't necessarily 'saved your life,' but I'm sure you owe some part of your present identity to it.

(on another note, yo I'm from IE (riverCide), SD, LA, now in LA - email me, lets talk)

(on a tangential point, we just had a GNARLY earthquake here. Aaaah LOS ANGELES I LOVE YOU)

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

You buy a cool brand complete when you want to skate..

i dont skate...

You buy $1000 dunks when you want to be a nike head..

i dont own any dunks

You buy and scuff up your new chucks and rip your new hot topic shirt to be punk..

chucks?

You buy a bane shirt and army hat and rock xxx when you want to be hardcore..

emo sucks! its a fad

You pay someone to make shirts for you when you want to feel cool and original AND TRY TO SELL THEM IN "A-LIST SHOPS"..

i dont wear shirts

You skip a shave, rock earth tones and a beanie when you want to look hip hop...

i actually listen 2 hip hop every fucking day

You buy Evisu and supreme when you want to be hip...

i have 3 pairs of evisu and no supreme

You buy a Kaws shirt when yo want to be a tagger...

kaws?

proof you know N O T H I N G now get the fuck off the board!

image_346_7245.jpg

anyone find it ironic that while blasting others for getting advice from magazines and mtv, he's giving them advice on an internet fashion forum. then, if to make sure that he won't be able to see rebuttals to his post, he claims this is his last post and he'll go wander the earth forest gump style. and that if you're ripping his post, you have not realized his sage advice.

get over yourself dude. it's old.

"God is Dead" - Neitzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Neitzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

yeh, i dig what he's saying uno...but he's talking about certain people, not the whole crowd. fake cats 'sheep' - yeh i known a couple o dem - rockin the flyest gear for attention and 'respect' or some shit. in my opinion i think its all about labels with philosophies that your down with [e.g. me being a skater and being down with zooyork's philosphy and wanting to express that part of myslef by wearing their gear] - not just buying the shit thats at the top in a desperate attempt to be cool - but hell if you got the money then what's to stop them.

'i mean what's really to stop them, well i assumed that maybe someday my mother would realise that i shoulda gotten out' - 350 points for anyone who gets that quote. :P

So much negativity on here...all the time...yikes.

I also interpreted M's post as...be yourself. Stay true. Stop being so concerned about relating your identity with the latest hot clothes or kicks...stop jumping someone else's train...maybe he was a little dramatic...

If we were a little more concerned with HUMAN CONTENT instead of equating personal value with the hottest or most elitist material crap...THE WORLD WOULD BE A....sigh. forget it.

FO'REAL

this chump moniker talkin' all this head.

playin' the chicken card and pussing out behind "i'm leaving goodbye" when everyone knows he's still lurking and posting under aliases.

shut your hole and look in the mirror. you're a regular messager on a "shopping expert" messageboard you prick.

"forrest gump" is right.

KING CHOCOLATE IS BACK