asking for a friend A&F jeans

BOORADLEY

i've worn a&f jeans back in college, that was over 5 years ago before diesel became popular (but that's another story). anyways from my exp, the waist is always 2" larger than the tagged size. they are meant to be real low on your hips so that if you are going commando you'd be showing off pubes (not something I recommend). anyways back when I wore them they only had "boot" and "destroyed boot" models, and since the jeans had no shape it was easy to wear them and look like anyone else wearing them. I have no idea if they have changed in style over the years and really could not care less. If you are a true friend, you would tell your buddy to buy something of a better value.

first, tell your friend not to waste his money

second, topic style forum

third, how hard can it be to go to an a&f and try them on?

first, i did.

second. i also did.

third. obviously he is ordering them, why would he ask if there was an A&F at the local mall.

thanks to those who responded.

One would think not having an A&F at the local mall would be a godsend :D

it would be. actually, not having a local mall at all would be a godsend.. nothing good there...

and on a&f jeans (which shamefully enough, i used to wear), i think they pretty much fit true to size. but like everyone else said, tell your friend not to waste his money ;)

I HAD to go to A&F once because I was visiting my cousin who worked there. I figured since we would be there for a while, I tried on a pair of slim straight jeans. The was wasn't that bad, and the denim wasn't that bad for the price, but unless you have a flat butt, don't even bother. I couldn't even bend over without it coming off! And they're all super low.

I would rather pay $70 for a pair of jeans from GAP than $70 for a pair of jeans at A&F.

However, both of those brands are totally different so it just depends how you wear your jeans. I prefer simple cuts like the Earnest Sewn Fulton or Diesel Zavor.