Visvim Canoe Mocs, Bernard Willhelm Groves, Nike Air Flights, SF Loopwheeler!!!

Crillz

4louhhi.jpg

6bo44t2.jpg

4lpt7iu.jpg

Visvim Canoe Moc

Dark brown, size 10. Worn a bunch of times, but these are fucking tough boots, and they show almost no wear. Suberb leather and hand-stitched construction. Ship in original Visvim box.

Retailed for $360, selling for $235 shipped in the Continental US.

Nike Air Flight

Don't follow sneaker releases so much anymore, but from what I understand these were a pretty limited relase. Purchased at Alife Rivington Club. There are scuffs and shit but I've worn them like twice (proof is in the sole!). Certainly no damage that can't be cleaned up. These come with the stock (white) laces in box, they're just unlaced right now. Ship in original Nike box.

Retailed for $95, selling for $85 shipped in the C-USA

Bernard Willhelm Groves

Black, perforated leather. Fucking awesome shoe, just can't think of when/how to wear 'em. Size 43 (~US 10, fit slightly big, but I've worn them twice with no discomfort), no tangible damage, the sole is extremely clean too for some reason despite having been worn twice.

Retailed for $260, selling for $200 shipped in the C-USA

SUPERFUTURE X Loopwheeler

Yeah, I won that contest shit, and what son? I dunno, I never wear it, and I know a lot of people want it. So here it is, up for grabs. No photo, because you all know what it looks like and I'm lazy. Worn 2 times, washed 2 times. No damage, stains, etc. Smells good from the laundry. Size small.

SOLD

PLEASE NOTE: For international buyers, add $10 shipping for the Nikes and the Groves, $15 for the Visvims (really heavy), and $5 for the shirt.

• 3 weeks later...