How do you wear your m 65?

lacquered

just wear it with anything, whatever looks good to you. I wear mine with t-shirts, crew necks, v-necks, sweaters, button ups, shirt and a tie, bare chested... I think a clean and well cut m-65 is very versatile because you can wear it more casual with a t-shirt or a crewneck, but also with a shirt.

since you wanted pics, heres a few waywt pics:

with a button up shirt

with a vneck sweater

with a t-shirt

black l/s shirt

shirt and a tie

with grey thermal

I'm 6' but the jackets I have are also cut pretty short. the whyred m-65 I have (black one) is really short and the dunderdon one isn't that tall either. so it depends on the cut, if you cant find a shorter one you could also have one shortened by a tailor, wouldn't imagine it costing too much.

just wear it with anything, whatever looks good to you. I wear mine with t-shirts, crew necks, v-necks, sweaters, button ups, shirt and a tie, bare chested... I think a clean and well cut m-65 is very versatile because you can wear it more casual with a t-shirt or a crewneck, but also with a shirt.

since you wanted pics, heres a few waywt pics:

with a button up shirt

with a vneck sweater

with a t-shirt

black l/s shirt

shirt and a tie

with grey thermal

I just got a Hysteric Glamour one, but the thing is, that the sleeves are a bit too long, thus it sort of bunched up the wrist area:mad:

The thing is that it looks more like a button down shirt with epaulets and pockets, than a m 65 jacket, with the bunched effects:(

I tried googling for any pics of a Hysteric Glamour m 65 worn, but couldnt find any. Any styling tips for this particular m 65?

Do it yourself. Find what looks good on you and wear it with everything youve got. Then post pics for us.

Its a black M65, not exactly a tophat or anything too avant garde. Just a jacket. Work it baby.

The thing is that it looks more like a button down shirt with epaulets and pockets, than a m 65 jacket, with the bunched effects:(

oh ok. well I'd still try and wear it the same way though. dont know how long the collars are cause I cant make it out from the pic, but I have a jacket with similar ones and I lift the collar up from the back.

try folding the hem and see if it looks good shorter, might make it more jacket-like.

• 1 month later...
I'm 6' but the jackets I have are also cut pretty short. the whyred m-65 I have (black one) is really short and the dunderdon one isn't that tall either. so it depends on the cut, if you cant find a shorter one you could also have one shortened by a tailor, wouldn't imagine it costing too much.

hey mike where'd you get your whyred m-65?? that looks so nice! more info would be much appreciated! and is your dunderdon one a j17 dark khaki color?

I believe it will work with a inner deep U or V neck tee.. also top if off with a nice necklace/pendant.. fuck, i can never wear a M65 jacket in my hot ass country.. that's sooooo fuckin sad...

seeing those mike's waywt with his M65 really kill me.. fuckin creative!