Is Dope the new Coke?

I hope to god dope is the new coke.

Coke makes you all fucking chatty until 7 am, people swarm you for it, it makes your jaw do weird shit, and makes your dick limp, and makes hoes annoying as fuck.

Dope makes you feel like a million bucks (as long as u don't get sick), is perfect for a party, nobody knows you are on it, tastes great on a joint, and u can fuck like a champion.

Both are equally bad if you are an addictive person. But honestly, one line of dope and you aren't fiending out when you come down, one line of coke and you are a raging fiend all night.

Coke is wack, dope is back.

Actin' bad like a kid at Six Flags...

Honestly RedFoxx and others -

Heroin - there is nothing glamorous about doing dope. Track marks are not attractive. Have you been dope sick? Going to jail is not attractive. Have you had to resuscitate a friend? Have you seen anyone od and die? Do you know a girl will do what she has to do to get her dope? Fuck like a champion? You obviously have no clue.

Addiction is not somthing you want to even mess with.

603935_m.JPG

"Today's peacock tomorrow's feather duster. "

Granted, both are terrible. Don't do either. And don't shoot either too for that matter.

Have you ever seen someone's arms who shoot coke? Disgusting. I know people who will steal from their mothers to get dope. But if you are going to dabble in one or the other recreationally, I personally must say that dope is better. I do not get addicted to anything. I am lucky. No one should try either if they haven't already.

I just hate how people act on blow. Heroin is terrible. But people think coke is OK just cause its in vogue right now. Don't act like coke doesn't ruin lives too. It totally does. Alot. And people will do the same shit to get coke if they are addicted enough. And yes, doing dope makes you fuck like a champion and coke makes your dick limp.

Both are terrible. Don't fuck with them. But the question is "is dope the new coke"- and in my opinion, I'd like to see coke fall as the hardcore drug of choice. I hope you see also the tongue in cheek nature of this entire argument. The terrible things are obvious- but this is a candid conversation about drug trends. I don't do either anymore...

Actin' bad like a kid at Six Flags...

My hats off to anyone who is immune from addiction - I find it hard to believe due to the physiologically addictive nature of opiates tho - Maybe you should add on the end of "I do not get addicted to anything" .. anything YET.

I do see the nature of this thread and thanks for being clear where you stand on drugs.

I still have to laugh tho - dabble in heroin recreationally ... LOL

603935_m.JPG

"Today's peacock tomorrow's feather duster. "

Some people are better able to deal with coke than others (although someone who gets so into coke that they shoot it is going to go downhill really fucking fast), but I've never known anyone to dabble in heroin recreationally for long. They either have a nasty scare that makes them swear off it for good or they end up junkies. Some people will undoubtedly claim that this is bullshit...that you can do it occasionally...that you won't get addicted or OD as long as you don't shoot up. Usually these people haven't done a stint in rehab or had a friend die on them yet.

The latest Vice mag is all about Drugs...I suggest checking it out...pretty good piece on rehab, and some other good articles on the quality of drugs, etc.. Sadly enough, a number of articles by people who'd either been long-time drug users or were testing out a drug ended with a little note saying that they'd died (OD'd) by the time the article was published.