boat shoes discussion

hakim

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks as though the suede is more popular (selling out quick), I picked up the black, more unexpected and i needed a pair of black for s/s. South Willard doing it right.

IMG_5872.jpg

IMG_5874.jpg

one more for Quoddy, winn perry has some great deck boots, the 8 eyelet looks the same as Albam's. LOVING that burgundy chukka though.......

P1020297.JPG

P1020305.JPG

they're also stocking the brown boat shoe, and word is something else special from Quoddy in the near future.

Guest jmatsu
which one should i get? theyre both about $100 total. I like them both because they are uncommon materials for sperrys

Canvas from Oi Polloi

Picture1.png

Suede from J. Crew

Picture2.png

buy my silver sperry jawns!

Guest jmatsu
What about Dockers?

SomDocksidReh-001.jpg

congratulations on posting probably the worst pair of boat shoes in this thread, and perhaps the entire forum.

i don't post much, but as i actually sail i'll throw down.

you're buying boat shoes from a company that makes khakis, instead of one that actually makes sailing gear (if you care about authenticity at all)

the leather on those looks like plastic, unlike most other shoes posted in this thread and instead of looking nice as it breaks in, will likely look like shit.

the shape of those is so damn bad i won't go into it and if you can't tell the difference between those and sebago docksides wear the ugly ass old man shoes and wonder why you look like you're posing.

Guest bambam

ur a martyr man just keep sharin ur pinion dont matter if no jmatsu be bully u!!! fucc da man!!! dont ever let him put u down or change ur point of view

• 3 weeks later...