Suspenders

masuerte

I would like to request looks that include suspenders (either left to hang or worn up on shoulders) thank you.

If I could find a pair I liked (or a pair of pants for braces) I'd like to try it out. Skinhead style with suspenders/braces over a t-shirt.

Just keep it simple. Use it as an accent.. Pay attention to the lines.

Like just a nice pair of trousers, nice slim cut, white shirt, black suspenders with nice silver hardware, and nice boots...

I dunno, but don't fucking wear a belt. I saw someone wear suspenders and had a belt. WTF.

Haha I know. DH is nice, no doubt. But some plain suspender (the skinny ones) that are nice and plain with silver hardware would pretty much equal the aesthetic of DHs. The only thing you get with DHs is the 1) "oh shit, I'm wearing DH" 2) Probably better quality 3) the magnificence of the packaging and all the excitement and stuff when you open it 4) that nice little DH written on the hardware. Sex.

belt + suspenders = ***** .. the nicest suspenders ive seen are from Dior Homme.. anything else sucks :)

yea a couple of my friends wear them hanging..i don't really get it.

has anyone seen the nudie suspenders though?

i think they're supposed to look like a red selvedge line.

interesting.

Overpriced. It did'nt occur to me that they were supposed to resemble selvedge though.

I saw the best look with suspender in an old marmalade mag - i will scan/upload when i get a chance.

Not a fan of clip-on braces - was made to wear them way too much as a little kid. The metal hardware just seems tacky to me. The button ones, on the other hand, are not very useful aside from tuxedos or higher-end/custom trousers.

Guest Airjamie

Uuum, stowe provisions makes really badass skinny leather braces just like the diors for about $70. You can get them from context clothing.

Needs to be low rise pants/jeans

Heh... I'd stay away from too low of a rise with braces or suspenders as you're supposed to tuck your shirt in. I've seen people wear braces with lowrise and it looks stupid as hell. Braces are very masculine, low rise jeans aren't. the two together are comical. A mid to high rise, especially a tastefully high rise looks best.

:- |

I like this look... is that you? Look neat even though worn with shorts... I just like the whole idea...

yeh thas me.. those jeans were ultra baggy flare wrangler bluebells before i reshaped seat and lengths.. :D the outfit is just playing about, but im a big fan of the RAF and its definatly got that freekish teen vibe. lol