mizanation

tits or legs and ass  

265 members have voted

1. 1. tits or legs and ass

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the other day at work i get an instant message from my supervisor saying 'hey your customer keeps looking at my customers ass.' i responded by saying 'so am i, look at that thing its insane' she kept bringing it up for days after that.

my reasoning is that:

as long as a girl has some sort of tit meat, whether it be teensy widdle A's, or

gigantic DDDs, that it is cool. big tit, small tit, just have two. like, if the chick's chest is concave, then there's an issue.

however, there is no spectrum for legs and ass. you either have nice legs and a nice ass, or a flat ass and boring legs. more specifically, if the ass ain't right, then everything above the knees and below the hips is probably wrong too. so, it should follow then that as a purveyor of all the finer things in life, i would choose legs and ass.

thank you for challenging me today, miz.

I'm going to be the voice of dissent on this (Asian-dominated) thread.

Tits.

Why? Because they're a great mystery. They don't serve much of a purpose. And until you see them bared to the world, you really don't know what they're going to look like. (I don't care about the size so much as the shape.) But if they look great? It's like hitting the lottery!

Allow me to speak in metaphor. Legs and ass are like architecture - they serve a purpose and, when function meets design, they are beautiful. Tits are like sculpture. They serve no purpose beyond alerting us to the potential for aesthetic bliss.

(I am aware that boobs serve to feed babies. However, babies, in their short time on this earth, have done little to merit tits. Further, very little boob is needed to feed a baby. Most of the boob, I expect, is unnecessary.)

my selection for YTA is not up YTA = young tits and ass, god that makes me feel old saying that. but my my choice for the poll is legs and ass.