Interest Check: Vans Syndicate Quilted Chukkas

seraphieL

I have access to various Vans Syndicate Quilted Chukkas in Black, Brown, and Tan.

I have received several PMs so far, and I will check for those people tomorrow. These are very popular. I've bought roughly 6 pairs for SuFu'ers. Don't sleep, there's not many pairs left.

The price is $95 (retail + $10 to account for time and gas) + shipping to you, wherever you are (domestic or international) + $5 to cover paypal fees.

Keep in mind that these shoes are heavy, or at least they feel so to me. They are roughly 5 pounds or less.

Post here if interested, bumps are also appreciated. PM me for details if you are interested in purchasing. I will only inquire about your size/color in store if you PM me. You can also contact me through AIM: urbanwoodpusher. It's faster and easier for me that way.

SIZE AVAILABILITY:

They are SOLD OUT on the following sizes/colors:

Anything below sz 11 in Black

Anything below sz 10 in Tan

Anything below sz 9.5 in Brown

I know for sure that they HAVE the following:

1 Sz 9.5 in Brown

1 Sz 11 in Black

1 Sz 12 in Black

They have most sizes and half sizes for Brown from 9.5 - 12

I ONLY ship to CONFIRMED addresses through paypal. Paypal only.

do you have the brown quilted chukkas in a size 9?

lmk if they do sir

No, smallest size in brown is 9.5.

Bump before bed. Picking up 2 pairs of Chukka's tomorrow so far. If you want me to pickup a pair for you, PM me ASAP. Include your location / zip code if you want a shipping estimate.

mad legitttttttttttt sonnnn

great shoes, a little much on the packing tape LOL, but the shoes are niceeeee

super fast post A+++++++++= seller

agreed, legit.

ps. mine were packaged fine lol ;)

Enjoy your shoes, guys.

Anyone else still interested? I haven't visited the store in a few days, but I know they don't have much selection left. The size availability at top is still pretty accurate, I'm sure.

• 1 year later...