Supreme X Kate Moss Tee Legit Check Please

^ I see where you guys are coming from, but look at the tag..the supreme logo is perfect on it, all fakes are way worse than that. For example, theres usually smudged writing on the tag or a crooked logo.

edit- heres a pic of a legit tag.. man if this kate moss t is fake its gotta be the best fake i've ever seen by far...

DSC00643.jpg

im pretty damn sure its fake as the miss spelling makes no sense and is on none of my legit tees,but on the 1 fake i have that somone on here sold me the tag is mis spelt like yours and ironically enought from same season aswell.i didnt spot it on mine till a few weeks ago when i was checking out a tag for somone else and realised id been stung

oh dear me... nevermind.. i will have to get my money back... i thought that the ebay seller was legit too... maybe they didnt know... best fake i have seen!!

also.. while we are on the subject... are these fake supreme skate decks???

i know they are not like the general release each season, but the guy who sold me them says they were done for a gallery show in the US??!!!

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

Trees^

Thats what I was thinking as well. CYC is in Canada, and over here we spell it 'colours'. CYC does the majority of their blanks so it could have just been a mis-spell. The tee looks pretty legit to me, but hell what do I know.

Ok, this might be a bit specific for some, but it is probably the best way to spot a fake. You might want to get your magnifying glass out for this:

The registered mark ® is a good way to see if a label is real or not. On a real T-shirt label the ® will have its tilted/angled "leg" come straight out of the corner where the arch and the vertical line meet. On a fake label, the ® is mostly off - the angled streak will be 'attached' to the arch - just like on this label.

And, yes, the colours/colors bit is an even better, more obvious sign.