The Hundreds: Summer Look

As much as I dislike the Hundreds...that hat is on point if it's a snapback.

I'm embarassed to admit that I'd buy it, though.

Yeah, I'm positive those hats are snap backs. I have one just like that from Supreme from a couple seasons ago.

taken off from the hb boards..

So that gun-flip graphic is actually based off a drawing I made in college called "SELF-OFFENSE." It's based off an old-school gimmicky toy called a Polish Starting Pistol, but I modernized it a bit. 2 things that the graphic is referencing: (1) a commentary on gun control, and (2) if there are any gun experts out there, you know that this particular gun is a classic police pistol. Now take my obvious thoughts on local law enforcement, and that'll give you another hint as to how to interpret the piece. No pun intended.

I haven't heard anything about that hat being new era, but if it is its not a total loss cause the old snap backs of that are easy to find. Also that gun is a toy too, can't remember what is called some where on HB its posted with bobbys explanation of the shirt. I like most of the shirts i've seen from the summer look book, but hopefully the fit is better from last season. They seemed to fit alittle on the large side.

Buddyhead didn't even do that first, there was an etnies(or maybe foundation?) shirt in like 94 that had a hand drawn gun like that. I remember wanting it out of the CCS catalog

if it wasnt, it should have been a toy machine graphic.

i doubt many of you have read about this on the hundreds's blog, but he's had a post about recycled graphics. he had taken graphics from other originals like freshjive and whatever, but altered them a bit to fit his brand. yep. that is all.

man, i had an old old old hundreds shirt... shit was in dodger blue, had an over sized print of FERNANDO VALENZUELA on the front, and a classic LA dodgers logo on the back, but the "L" was a fucking glock. It might be one of my favorite graphic tees of all time. so...what in the fucking world happened?

The hat is definately a snap-back it comes in like four colors..... Its a high profile hat tho so it fits like a new era and not the OG proline and starter hats, which is good if you have a big head, but it looks like a new era from the front if you dont.