Summer Style

hhllyk44

I don't mean to copy the spring style thread, but when you think of july and august, what are you imagining yourself wearing?

I'm thinking the whole Trovata nautical thing is really sweet, combine it with some of that twine me and ro jewelry, and maybe some tom ford sunglasses.

Being a highschooler only, any awesome buys you know of would be even better.

this summer:

lightweight american apparel tees and sweatshirts

plastic-rimmed aviators, h&m

some old grey chinos cut into shorts

and i also just got a pair of apc new standards, which im excited to break in this summer. they may be a little warm, but o well

tees, sneakers and jeans (but that's pretty much what I wear all the time already)...I'm trying to cop a pair of olive maharishi snopants, so probably them too.

I had this pair of brown, old man dress pants in my closet for almost a year.

I had bought them for about $3 at Salvation Army because I liked the color, but I realized I couldn't wear them because they're something like 33x30 (I'm normally a 28x34). After a jolt of inspiration sometime last week I cut the bottoms off and made them into some sweet man-kapris. Very summer, very nice.

I'd really like to get a pair of APC NS in late June, & then rock them for the rest of the year.