Nike Sabaku

Which ones in particular?

http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm34.showMessage?topicID=1213.topic

check out the regional section @ niketalk, you can locate what stores have what shoes in stock..

im not sure if the sabakus are still made but check out rif, they are a consignment shop so you might pay a bit more but you'd atleast be able to find them.

Yeah, I need the black/white crocs & wheats in my life. This thread will probably prompt me to start looking for them again.

i got the creme and burgundy ones from 2000db, cause i stubled on a pair on rakuten for 30 bucks with shipping it was almost 70, very good shoes.

• 2 weeks later...
if I usually wear a size 9 or 9.5 can I fit into either a 8 or 10? Those are the only sizes I can find in the samurai's.

Go with the 8's. Sabaku's run huge. I'm a 9 as well and both of my 8.5's are still a bit big.

There was a pair of the khaki with burgundy swoosh on eBay recently with a BIN of about $45 shipped.

I have a pair in the all brown premium leather. Customized by Dr. Romanelli. Size 8.5, but fit more like a 10. I'd be willing to sell them to somebody who would give them a good home. These are one of a kind. I can try and find the pics of them from the dr. romanelli site to confirm what they are. would want $150 shipped. Only wore them once

IMG_0220.jpg