My new blog is finally up

seenmy

Site looks great. I take it it's not ready to launch yet? Friends / About / Contributors pages are all blank, and I take it you don't need that "DO WE REALLY NEED TO DO THIS" page?

It actually looks really good, like it more the more I look at it.

PM'ed you.

haha yea my friend literally knocked it together last night so friend contributors needs filling up and need to delete test pages etc,im happy with how its come together just like the file i put together and easy enough for a web noob like me to post in

Just saw the post over on your old blog.

The new site looks good, it'll be interesting to see if someone can pull off the whole 'online zine' thing without resorting to using flash or other gimmicks. For examples off the top of my head I mean sites like Uniqlo paper (though that was cool) or Lotek and Grindstate (last two probably won't be of much interest to most folk here but, well, they illustrate my point).

Good luck with it mate.

yea id like to something more flashy but i know i dont currently have resources to be putting up entier issues at any kind of frequency,hopefully a few peoplel have offered services to write so thats gonna help up the content,i am aspiring to producing a small print mag by end of the summer all being well.