badhaircuts?

chrisj

I have 5 days left before I go home.. and cut with the stylist that cut my hair last time around, which was a great cut...

But for some reason I just couldnt take my long hair anymore, it was getting way out of control so I decided to go to supercuts to get a trim.

THE LADY CANT CUT HAIR FOR SHIT, SHE FCKING MANGLED MY HEAD LIKE SHE WAS CUTTING A DOG. My hair serioulsy looks like someone shat it out.

Why couldnt I just wait till i got home.

Fucasdfasdfalksda

Anyone have a similar experience?

cut your own hair.

Seriously most people will never ever find a stylist that cuts hair exactly like they want them to, and they'll never be happy with the results.

I got so fucking fustrated with retarded people cutting my hair that I just stopped cutting it.

Fuckheads.

Back when I was in school I used to cut my own hair. One particular morning I cut my hair before school then got knocked out playing football that day - got concussion/amnesia was confused as fuck - went to class. In class i noticed my hair was about 5cm shorter and when i put my fingers through my hair all these lose hairs were sticking to my hands. I then stood up in the middle of class asked "who the fuck cut my hair" and apparently ranted for a good minute before passing out. I woke up in hospital.

I've had nothing but shitty haircuts for years - I fear the salon like little kids fear the dentist. The a friend recommended this place called FX Studios, just north of Baltimore

I'll never go any place else ever again - they actually listed to what I asked for and stopped several times just to make sure it was going the way I wanted. They called me the next day just to confirm I was happy with everything and offered me free touch-ups if I needed them.

... plus I got to watch Anchorman while getting my hair cut and they serve free glasses of wine and bottles of beer, it doesn't get any better than that.

Got a horrible cut a while back, but I'm in college. I wore a hat every day and night for about 2-3 months to the point where it was getting ridiculous. I recently took off the hat for the first time, and people have said that it's the best haircut that I have every had. Moral of the story? I have no fucking clue.