Denim Vs. Kick

id totally choose kicks

you know cause 5 years down the road those tiffany dunkles you paid fuckloads for

are gonna be so incredibly personalized, they will be more like an extension of you

all the wear and time you put into them will become reflective of the time you spend in them

that shit just doesnt happen with denim.

id totally choose kicks

you know cause 5 years down the road those tiffany dunkles you paid fuckloads for

are gonna be so incredibly personalized, they will be more like an extension of you

all the wear and time you put into them will become reflective of the time you spend in them

that shit just doesnt happen with denim.

i get that the sarcasm's a (10) here, but what about the tiffany dunks/dunkles you paid retail 110 bucks for and are now worth 800 to some dumbass shopping at Flight club?

i get that the sarcasm's a (10) here, but what about the tiffany dunks/dunkles you paid retail 110 bucks for and are now worth 800 to some dumbass shopping at Flight club?

I dont know? What about them?

shoes are for tools.

quality pair of denim and a pair of cons or vans and your good to go.

For some reason I read this as "shools are for tools"

In any case, I choose denim because I can see myself only owning one pair of jeans that I can love as my one pair, but needing multiple pairs of shoes because of boredom with them.