how old are you?

cheep

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StuckOnStupid
21. old enough that my 27 year old boyfriend doesn't look like a total creep.

duuuude

my chick is 21, and she is really making me start to feel my age. when i was smoking blunts at a wu-tang concert she was....in the second grade.

in 6 months i will be 10950 days old.

recently a large chunk of hair fell out of the side of my head. it took 4 months to grow back, and its growing in white. im also picking stray grays out of my beard.

can someone say "aging hipster with few prospects seeks trust-funded teen who's easily impressed by all the b & c list celebrities i know, apply with picture"?

my chick is 21, and she is really making me start to feel my age. when i was smoking blunts at a wu-tang concert she was....in the second grade.

in 6 months i will be 10950 days old.

heirloom-cradle-kit-LG-748b110.jpg766.jpg

Guest StuckOnStupid
heirloom-cradle-kit-LG-748b110.jpg766.jpg

im pretty much unapologeticaly a cradle robber. a mean person might substitute "psychic vampire who feeds on youthful energy", but that would be unfair. i don't rob them of their energy, i just reallllllyyy sincerely like basking in it. a friend of mine, older than me mind you, once used this analogy, fucked if i can remember it verbatim...it was like "being with a younger woman is kind of like being a magician." and it really is true.

also i have courted a few women my age. they are usually either completely jaded and bitter from years of shitty men in their lives, desperate to find mr. right, or have patterned their miserable existances after carrie bradshaw et al. no fun whatsoever.

also i have courted a few women my age. they are usually either completely jaded and bitter from years of shitty men in their lives, desperate to find mr. right, or have patterned their miserable existances after carrie bradshaw et al. no fun whatsoever.

"I do know that girls in their early twenties are easy and sweet. (Girls in their late twenties are easier, but sad, and that isn't so sweet.)"

-Robert Slocum

-Jospeh Heller "Something Happened"

I'm 21, 22 in a month or so.