What are you doing for Cinco de Mayo?

rome1

I was just wondering what everybody is doing for Cinco de Mayo?

I'm heading out to have a shitload of margarita's and some shots of patron! Good times all around!

cinco de mayo is just an excuse for the white man to party, just like st pattys day. most people (including mexican) I know don't even know what the significance of it is.

as for me, its more of Cinco de Moustache, i've been growing it for a month now and i'll shave it off later that day, after i get eggrolls from King Eggroll. Not really cinco de mayo status, but hell i don't care.

cinco de mayo is just an excuse for the white man to party, just like st pattys day. most people (including mexican) I know don't even know what the significance of it is.

as for me, its more of Cinco de Moustache, i've been growing it for a month now and i'll shave it off later that day, after i get eggrolls from King Eggroll. Not really cinco de mayo status, but hell i don't care.

its mexico's independence day and yes it is a good excuse to go drink, better that celebrating SATURDAY!!! see theres a big difference.

junglejane: at least someone knows there holidays

i dont get why the obsession with cinco de mayo, they played selena at my school during passing periods, it was hella anoying

i remember back in the day in mexico when we wouldnt have classes april 30 (dia del niño, national children day?), then may 1(dia del trabajo, labor day) and then may 5 (batalla de puebla, cinco the mayo). it was real nice

its mexico's independence day and yes it is a good excuse to go drink, better that celebrating SATURDAY!!! see theres a big difference.

actually the 16th of september is mexico's independence day. And that means party time in mexico. as stated before, no one really celebrates 5 de mayo...

actually the 16th of september is mexico's independence day. And that means party time in mexico. as stated before, no one really celebrates 5 de mayo...

Shit I'm sorry junglejane i didn't know that.

I was just wondering if the bar i was going to was gonna have the fight on. Shit i may have to look around for a different place to party tonight. De la hoya all the way.

i'd +rep u sir but im all out at the moment.