Levis circle r (red loops?)

docdoom

I just got some new jeans (ringring the ones i told you about) and they are calling themselves 'circle r'.

Im loving them loads, so im not really worried about their origins as i paid only 16 pounds plus 4postage. Just curious aboutthe range, what it is etc.

They are blue selvedge, non in the coin pkt, same colour bar tacks on back pkts, no exposed rivets, no label at all in normal place, red tag is plain, just with the r thing, right hand belt loop is red, tags say they will shrink 5% which is perfect for me, they are stiff but ive worn stiffer, seem bout 12oz, button fly top button back blank, arcutes look double neede (no diamon) made of string sorta material, look actually like evisu gulls as they are skewed a bit and v prominant. cut is 501ish, q baggy, tho they will shrink.

tag says 'circle r is a selection of premium quality levis garments, reflecting levis tradition...simply named circle r we present a juxtaposition of contemporary taste and classic style' back says 38.000 as price and since the code is jp707 im sure they are japanese yen, which works out at 191 pounds!! and i paid 20! measurements say 91cm, 98cm does anyone know what that is in inches??

think that looks like material make up has a think at 58% and one at 42%, so im wondering if they are ablend (Hemp or something?) but its all in japanese so i cant read it!

this is them

http://jjap.co.kr/sub/view_product.php?Code=LV00049&CatNo=12

r1001 model