Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

In my opinion, the toe box is totally different on the Raf shoes.
Yeah agreed. I would compare them to umbroxkj if anything...

Outside of both being black hightops, they don't have much in common at all. I was just referring to the model from Airjamie's thread, which is what jmatsu referenced.

Cut that little tag off, discard the one on the tounge, and put some black paintmarker over the heel logo and BAM cheapo macRAFs.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=34141

I like those also, england. I wanted to get the white pair with the silver stripe .. but they went pretty fast.

I would say that the hypebeast community does embrace Creative Recreation sneakers for some of their more colorful models.

But, I have to say .. I would wear them.

I like those also, england. I wanted to get the white pair with the silver stripe .. but they went pretty fast.

I would say that the hypebeast community does embrace Creative Recreation sneakers for some of their more colorful models.

But, I have to say .. I would wear them.

Yeah, the white/silver ones were great. I definitely like the ones I posted but I'd prefer them more without the patent leather. Since I was on the fence with those and needed some black sneakers, I ordered these Common Projects instead:

23kyp04.jpg

30% off discount at Revolve for new customers, so they were under $200.

15exvko.jpg

For some reason, I like these.........

A.) Is this brand reserved for douche-y dunk collector types?

B.) Are these fruitier than I think?

i can't front, these are kinda alright, but with the money spent here, one could opt to purchase another label free of negative stigma. i don't know why but these look orthopedic

Yeah, the white/silver ones were great. I definitely like the ones I posted but I'd prefer them more without the patent leather. Since I was on the fence with those and needed some black sneakers, I ordered these Common Projects instead:

Nice pick up. The 30% discount is something I need to take advantage of, I haven't bought anything from Revolve either. Actually I'm awaiting some black sneakers from Hare, these:

1208161_b_2.jpg

23kyp04.jpg

if this didnt have suede it woudl be nice