uniqlo buttonups

fadingblue

Uniqlo's dress shirts are good for the price...that's as far as I'll go. If you don't already know very much about tailored clothing, you'll love them. If you're already into tailored clothing (ie Kiton, Borrelli, anything MTM, etc) these won't get your heart rate moving.

For the price, they are a great value. IMO, their button-downs are better than their point collars.

Didn't really like the style - none of the shirts seemed to have stiff collars, which I like. They are very reasonably priced, though, at around $39.50 or so. I haven't tried them on for fit or anything like that, although I have had some issues with the fit on other garments at Uniqlo earlier.

Guest Airjamie
For dress shirts, I honestly think Zara offers a better value. Although Uniqlo carries more color staples.

Co-sign, zara actually has very nice quality button ups and blazers, and they almost always have a couple blazers and a shitload of buttonups for sale.

I didn't get any "dress shirt" but I bought two of the linen/cotton blend button up shirts this weekend. The fabric is decent, but the fit is spot-on (@ size XS). For $30, you can't beat it.