Nike id Studio NYC

cmykhustla

I was wondering if any sufu homies had any connects or passes for the nike id studio @ 255 Elizabeth. I signed up on their site for the lottery but figured I would see if anyone had tips/info/hook ups? I know some of you lurker-types sell the passes in the supermarket every once in a while . . .get at me

i was there last week, but i didn't customized any shoes, they only have the dunk hi/lo and AF25 for this season. they told me that after the first visit, i don't have to go thought that online lottery again, i can just call them to make an appointment...

I dont think they're that booked. I signed up and got an offer. Then I had to keep rescheduling for like 2 weeks because of my crazy work hours and surprisingly each time, there were always multiple spots open. My only disappointment is that they reserve the good stuff for the "VIP" status -- who knows how many you have to buy to get that status, or which rap star/hip hop star you have to know. All over the walls are displayed hot shoes with really nice choices of leathers and textures but they were all "hands off" for the non-VIP, just for show. :-(

Getting a pair of Nike ID shoes is not elitist, ANYONE can order them from the website. The Studio appointment procedure is just for people who want to do it in person and I think they do a lottery drawing because they have more applicants than they can see. And as I said, I think the mostly take everyone who applies. Rewarding devoted customers with special options and VIP status is not elitist either, it's like getting a preferred member status. Lastly, the prices for the shoes are not ridiculous. They are in the low to mid 100s and you have to pay for shipping and handling. I paid almost 4 times as much for my Dior sneakers.

Guest StuckOnStupid

hhaha...i went in their and made some kicks. they looked cool....on the fucking computer screen...when they arrived a month or so later i was like "oh...uhh....okay?" shits was trash. we got them for free tho, so it was not a big deal...i would never pay for that shit.

the best part about it was that they get you fucking WASTED...as much beer, wine, or fancy bottled water as you want. the actual space is really cool looking as well.