Super-scumbags...

Guest StuckOnStupid

Guest StuckOnStupid

So yesterday i meet my girl after work and she's going to pay for some shoe repair. She goes to pay with interac-for americans/euros, that's canadian for just paying with your debit card-and it come back insufficient funds. So she goes to her atm and it shows that theres a grand in there on hold. By this time i kinda know what's up but i dont want her to get upset. she calls the bank and they tell her she withdrew about a hundo and deposited a G at an atm on the other side of town...that she has never even been to.

looks like someone swiped her card info via a skimmer box and a pinhole camera at an ATM or point of sale machine.

i fuckin blame immigrants for this...im so serious.

fucking cocksuckers with their mad max-like mastery of third world electronics, shiftlessness and lack of good old fashioned protestant work ethic. also i hate the way your fucking food smells.

if yer gonna steal from someone i think you should to it face to face, not like this.

im going to burn down the vietnamese market that i am 90% sure is responsible for this.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you think maybe if there were a cannibal restaurant somewhere, they'd serve like... fried nipples as an appetizer.

and like, really macho cannibals would get pissed if there were male nipples in their order of fried nipples, and cause a scene?

and then all the other cannibals who are over that gender-biased cannibalism bullshit chop his ass up and eat him raw on the spot?

if so, i'd like to make a reservation for two at this lovely establishment.

you think maybe if there were a cannibal restaurant somewhere, they'd serve like... fried nipples as an appetizer.

and like, really macho cannibals would get pissed if there were male nipples in their order of fried nipples, and cause a scene?

and then all the other cannibals who are over that gender-biased cannibalism bullshit chop his ass up and eat him raw on the spot?

if so, i'd like to make a reservation for two at this lovely establishment.

but this wouldnt be an issue for you, because the days special of sack in tomatoe sauce would be your weakness....

Rhino Nipple Chips!

(By the way SOS, this shit happened to my boy on south 4th Street in BK. His bank called and was all "Sir, we have a question for you, do you have a moment?" and proceeded to tell him that it seemed rather strange that after withdrawing money from a Bank of America on 5th ave in Manhattan, He made a subsequent withdrawel from an ATM machine in an internet cafe in Instanbul 20 minutes later!

He blamed the immigrants too.

My solution: Don't withdraw money from any ATM's other than those inside a bank)

SoS: the same thing happened to me. I withdrew money from my american card while I was on a shopping trip in bologna. two days later I went to check my balance online and I found out that I had a balance of negative five hundred dollars, I literally choked when I saw that repeated withdrawals had been made in greece and later in bulgaria. I eventually got my money refunded by the bank, but it was a pain in the ass to make a bunch of international calls to the usa bank 800 number, plus all the faxes.

I am now incredibly paranoid of doing atm withdrawals and i cover up my hand as I digit the PIN.

assholes whoever did this......

i avoid at all costs using non-bank ATMs.

i cover my hand when entering my PIN.

i tear up my receipt into itty bitty pieces, and throw

them out in at least two separate trash cans.

i rarely even use my card for online purchases.

and STILL... TWICE.... they tried to stick me for my paper.

Bank of America was on top of their game though, so i was quickly

refunded the 1.15 and 23.50 that some jokers in one of the -Stan

countries tried to rob me of, plus they rushed me a new card.

Guest StuckOnStupid

i keep my boullion and bearer bonds under a filthy matress guarded by a rabid pit wearing dirty underwear. banks are for white people.

fucking cocksuckers with their mad max-like mastery of third world electronics, shiftlessness and lack of good old fashioned protestant work ethic. also i hate the way your fucking food smells.

if yer gonna steal from someone i think you should to it face to face, not like this.

im going to burn down the vietnamese market that i am 90% sure is responsible for this.

uhhh. someone call a mod. even for supertrash this is crossing the line.

Guest itsmeJT
So yesterday i meet my girl after work and she's going to pay for some shoe repair. She goes to pay with interac-for americans/euros, that's canadian for just paying with your debit card-and it come back insufficient funds. So she goes to her atm and it shows that theres a grand in there on hold. By this time i kinda know what's up but i dont want her to get upset. she calls the bank and they tell her she withdrew about a hundo and deposited a G at an atm on the other side of town...that she has never even been to.

looks like someone swiped her card info via a skimmer box and a pinhole camera at an ATM or point of sale machine.

tough noogies ahaha

Guest StuckOnStupid
uhhh. someone call a mod. even for supertrash this is crossing the line.

i was being 90% sarcastic.

but i mean c'monnnnnn.....

i know about this shit. my father is from nigeria...that country is basically a grifters paradise. shit, he was even a fake PI for a while...and a fake herbalist...and a fake massage therapist...straight grifter. i know so many scumbag vietnamese dudes that are involved in credit card fraud...and russians....and shit, i remember torching a car with this jamaican guy for the insurance money when i was 16. it wasnt HIS first time doing it....and let's not forget the car accident i got into in 03 where the tow truck driver put us onto this insurance scam, all we had to do was go to these shady chiropractors from hong kong who barely spoke english.

in my fairly broad experience, whenever i read about some petty-to-high-ish-level of credit card/debit pin fraud, its always someone from some part of asia or the eastern bloc responsible for it. immigrants tend to get in where they fit in. im not hating, but the minute it affects my life i likely want to burn down the place where we are pretty much sure they got her info. its only natural.

the same way that in my neighborhood, if you see a shabilly dressed white person talking to or following a black person wearing pants that have patches of every team in the NBA and a fitted hat, the odds are that there is a crack cocaine transaction occuring.

aw toronto. this thread reminds me of everything i love about that fair city.

i think i speak for all of us when i saw that in toronto are the music makers, the dreamers of the dreams, that truly make this world a wonderful place.

"Stuck On Stupid's father, Stuck On Stuck On Stupid's Mother, started the Nigerian banking scam back in 1986 as a way to scare up cash after Stuck On Stupid wouldn't stop eating all the yam fufu in the town."

-from Wikipedia entry, "Nigerian Banking Scam".

Guest Airjamie
aw toronto. this thread reminds me of everything i love about that fair city.

i think i speak for all of us when i saw that in toronto are the music makers, the dreamers of the dreams, that truly make this world a wonderful place.

What the fuck are you babbling aboot.

"Stuck On Stupid's father, Stuck On Stuck On Stupid's Mother, started the Nigerian banking scam back in 1986 as a way to scare up cash after Stuck On Stupid wouldn't stop eating all the yam fufu in the town."

-from Wikipedia entry, "Nigerian Banking Scam".

BAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck are you babbling aboot.

I was wondering the same shit.

Clopek reminds me of this one kid who wanted so bad to be down with the team. Someone put him down, and then others started crossing him out, cause his affiliation was undeserved. Long and short of it, he snitched on his roomates, got the shit beat out of him, and last I heard was living in a tent near the east river.

Never personal.

Don't fuck with the team.