Maharishi A/W 07 Lookbook

maxamillion

one of the best in a while - wtf?

first the DPMHI collection and now this - seems like they're really serious about turning into crap. all over paisley x chain print shirts? skeleton printed pants? ridicilous embroiderys on wool sweaters? very crappy ideas plus everything seems really bad fitting on the models.

I liked mhi alot a few years ago, they had some really nice stuff back then.

I've been a huge Maharishi fan since about '98, but I'm seriously underwhelmed by this latest collection, both from MHI and Maharishi.

Some of the FHI stuff doesn't look too bad, but seems to me it's time to move on. Then again, one man only needs 14 pairs of snopants...

... seems like they're really serious about turning into crap.

... I liked mhi alot a few years ago, they had some really nice stuff back then.

i agree. i used to be such a maharishi whore from six years ago. seems like they've sold out. the latest mhi stuff is mostly crap. i'm still wearing stuff from many seasons ago.

i agree. i used to be such a maharishi whore from six years ago. seems like they've sold out. the latest mhi stuff is mostly crap. i'm still wearing stuff from many seasons ago.

yea I remember going to the store in London about 5 years ago, it was awesome back then. my personal style has of course changed but I still think the stuff back then was much nicer.

it's easy to hate on a label that has been so succesful and has created a brand that will last decades, but I have to tell you. I'm glad to see them getting back to the spirit that made the label so good in the first place, and that is a fuck the system attitude.

There entire T line for the season is bringing attention to political and social protests, freedon fighters, and rebels of the past. Our gebneration has dropped the ball on social issues and if they influence even 10 people to investigate what they can do to make a difference. it's a good thing. And unlike other labels that do it just because they think it's cool, Maharishi actually believes in the issues.

They are also giving profits from the collab t's to organizations that mobilze the youth.