WW2 501 LEVIS

LeAF

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW MUCH A PAIR OF VINTAGE WW2 LEVIS "GOOD CONDITION" ARE GOING FOR THESE DAYS? I THINK I HAVE A PAIR. I'M TRYING TO UPLOAD A PHOTO HERE BUT ITS NOT WORKING. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN LOOKING AT THEM, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I'LL SEND A PHOTO OF THEM. OR IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOS ON THIS SITE, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE... I'M THINKING OF PUTTING THEM ON EBAY BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE GOING FOR.. THANKS

I can't really tell much from these pics. I see that the beltloop is not centered, which leads me to beleive thay are not LVC jeans. I need pic of the red tab, hidden rivets, better ones of back pockets, The rivets, and the buttons on the fly. Higher resolution pics all around would be good. Did you take these with your phone?

1116965174189_coinpocketthread.JPG

1119868699591_halfbackplainpockets.JPG

1118247908851_backsideangle.JPG

1115940936240_frontshotangle.JPG

Carpe Denim!

1112885282366_selvage1_edited.JPG

Edited by Serge d Nimes on Jun 5, 2005 at 10:28 AM

THANKS AGAIN SERGE. I'LL TRY AND GET SOME MORE PICS TAKEN. BUT I'LL TELL YOU THAT THE PICS MAKE THE JEANS LOOK VERY WORN IN SPOTS. MIGHT BE MY CHEAP WAL*MART CAMERA? ITS NOT A PHONE ONE. ACTUALLY THE JEANS HAVE A VERY DARK BLUE LOOK WITH OUT ANY WORN SPOTS ANYWHERE.

Edited by LeAF on Jun 5, 2005 at 11:44 AM