Just Curios

JustHaja

When was the last time you felt lonely/sad, why ,and what did you do about it.

Me: Right now, I realized that its not an isolated occurance, i made this thread:o

p.s. listening to billie holday at 5 in the morning generally doesnt help.

i was with my gf for 2 years...and last year we broke up and i literally thought my life was crashing down. i tried to constantly be arund people to keep myself occupied but even with peopel around me, i was lonely and i hated going to bed cuz no one was there with me. i found myself being best friends with a new pack of marlboro lights every other day and alcohol. but...sooner or later, i found other girls and been good ever since. the exgf i broke up with is still good friends, i even met her new bf and im completely happy for her. so in the end, things worked out for the best.

Talk to somebody, especially family. Friends too.

Live each day as it comes.

Today well lived makes every tomorrow a vision of hope and every yesterday a dream of happiness.

If you're really feeling depressed, and its lasting for awhile, read Feeling Good by David Burns. It got me out of some serious bad times and makes the shit you're feeling make sense. Shrinks can help too.

if I pop a xanax or klonopin I'll have the biggest grin on my face despite feeling awful 30 minutes earlier. makes me all talkative, happy, and loose -- it's pretty much the easiest way to meet people as long as you don't take too many and make a complete ass out of yourself or forget everyones names

but last night I felt a little bit of loneliness creeping up on me... fortunately a friend called and we tossed around a frisbee (yeah, yeah) with a bunch of other people as the sun was setting... super nice day out too

Felt like that for years, despite being married to a beautiful wife and having a awesome 3 year old, theyn had me trying everything, zanax, lithium, depakote, ...got off of them but i have an appointment next week, back tot he beginning

When was the last time you felt lonely/sad, why ,and what did you do about it.

Me: Right now, I realized that its not an isolated occurance, i made this thread:o

p.s. listening to billie holday at 5 in the morning generally doesnt help.

COME ON OVER TO MY PLACE.

oh wait, i'm not asian :(

when i feel down i say to myself "man up" and i get all aggressive-like

and i wanna smash things, and rape stuff, and then i'm sad again

then i say "man up" and i get boners and i break the tv and spill things, and cry

I laughed out loud when i read that shit.

im more of a Haagen Daaz Caramel Cone flavor kinda guy

Haagen Daaz strawberry ice cream and the mango (non-sherbert) are absolutely orgasmic:rolleyes: ....got a little drool there just thinking about it

Yesterday I was sad again so I decided I should have some meat..I invited my friends over for a steak party..we ate...got high...and he left these glasses at my house..and they make me very happy. Sometimes you just need some good meat.

P1010462.jpg

Guest StuckOnStupid

see when i saw the title of this thread is was thinking "Just Curios"...in the same vein as "Fair Trade Coffee" or "Cruelty free cosmetics"