NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Am I wrong to think the Magic are better than either the Cavs or the Celtics? Their Big 4 (Howard, Carter, Lewis, Nelson) is arguably just as talented but more importantly, younger than Boston's (Garnett, Pierce, Allen, Rondo).

I've watched a few Cavs preseason games, and the spacing problem that I predicted with Shaq in the middle wasn't as bad as I had anticipated, but I still don't think Shaq is the answer. Plus in terms of depth, Cavs look the least impressive.

You guys think this'll be the year the Lakers finally do it? The year they finally break their losing streak against the Bobcats?

celtics have a ridiculous finishing line up of KG, allen, sheed, rondo and pierce. magics have a tough line up also but carter hasnt done shit except win a slam dunk contest and hes not clutch. cavs basically ran thru EVERYONE last year except lakers/celtics/magic...and now they have a deeper line up + lebron is out for blood.

I sorta guessed the magic would make it to the finals last year, but this year its different. celtics with healthy KG will be enough to beat them and lebron is def not going to let the cavs lose again haha

What? Carter has made some huge plays over the years late in games. Yeah, he blew it that one year against the Sixers back when he was in Toronto, but I would definitely say Carter is a major step up from Hedo in terms of being clutch. Hedo had his moments, but he also fucked up a number of times.

KG isn't who he was, and I don't think it's fair to expect too much out of him. He's gotten old, and when you get to a certain point in your career, it doesn't matter what your injury history is, your body isn't going to be able to fully recover.

I don't buy into the Cavs. LeBron has been out for blood for the past 3 years. We know what he can do. It's what his team can do that's most important.

yeah, i feel sorry for the warrior fans.

i lived in the bay area for 3.5 years, was a loyal

warrior fan but i was nothing compared to some of the people

that came to the games and the support online.

they deserve so so much bettter

Thanks! Been a loyal fan and season ticket holder for 28 years!! Go W's!!!

dang, I feel great about the blazers performance last night. I'm glad they struggled a bit and blew that big lead but still pulled out the win, they are so fucking talented but definitely need to learn to focus, even when they're up by 20. Having to scrap for it at the end was good for them. I'm excited as shit for martell webster too...

fuck such a close game tonight for the warriors. they made some stupid plays and passes. maggette was trash tonight also

Maggette Is Trash!!! He can't finish and is a ball hog. Nellie needs to sit that fool. Curry is for real! Thank god we have someone running the point. We looked scary when Monta was at the helm.

What's the deal with Randolph? Why were his minutes limited? Nellie's killing me with his rotations.

Toronto looked real legit out there. Everyone was hustling and the frontcourt rotation is just too athletic for Shaq and Z to cover.

Nice, both my teams got a W out of tonight. Westbrook is maybe looking at Most Improved if he keeps this up. And Nash/Barbosa sealing the deal for the win against the Clippers.

Maggette Is Trash!!! He can't finish and is a ball hog. Nellie needs to sit that fool. Curry is for real! Thank god we have someone running the point. We looked scary when Monta was at the helm.

that is true curry is amazing for a rookie, now ellis can play his og position. maggette is a ball hog once he gets the ball he just shoots its fucking stupid.