Favorite single article of clothing?

Crillz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same answer---my engineered garments black whipcord bedford-----i wear that thing all the time and it just works with everything i put under or over it.

Oh dear. Engineered Garments circlejerk. Anyway, can't lie. My midnight blue wool melton Engineered Garments Engineer's jacket. The F/W06 season model (the jackets are nearly universally more fitted than previous seasons), with the narrower shoulders, rimmer but not fitted torso, and shorter length (29") is perfect for my build and style. Combine with super sturdy construction, and yep, my favorite.

Close seconds would be my Fred Bare Engineer's caps, in black and brown. Well, they are accessories, so I will call them my favorite accessories!

Okay after careful deliberation, I've decided on my Patrik Ervell f/w 06 Napoleon roll collar jacket. It's lightweight, but warm, made of angora with a silk lining. There's really no feeling like slipping it on, I love it. It's pretty dressy, with the covered buttons on the collar and the vent pockets with silk piping, but I can put it over a hoodie for everyday kinda stuff. Anyways:

315ed00

my super soft, thread-bare harley davidson t-shirt from my old favorite by the pound place in brooklyn (r.i.p.) (not domsey's).

465785759_32d86db54e.jpg

465785389_4c352f74a8.jpg

the ink is holding the t-shirt together in some spots.

I have a shirt that's starting to deteriorate just like this and I love it. I wish all my shirts were like this, I still need to find some of that acid or whatever that causes "burnout" and see if its a similiar effect. They fit totally awesome when they're completely thread-bare.

I have a shirt that's starting to deteriorate just like this and I love it. I wish all my shirts were like this, I still need to find some of that acid or whatever that causes "burnout" and see if its a similiar effect. They fit totally awesome when they're completely thread-bare.

yeah, totally. find it and i'll help you patent the wash process. i've noticed it happens mostly with old 50/50s. maybe something to do with the blend.

• 5 weeks later...

my w)taps black ripstop nylon 2001 issue parasmock. Get so much use out of this thing for 6 years. just starting to show wear now. adjust tabs smaller and fold hood for more formal shit, loosen bigger and baggier for rain, waterproof, windproof, layer with sweats in winter for warmth, wear over tees the rest of the year. tons of pockets, internal, external, classic mil design, discreet detailing. best 60,000yen I ever spent