Why all the haters?

smurf

I have a question for all of you super shoppers that's been burning in me for awhile - why all the haters? I understand that everyone has opinions about labels x, y and z, but what's with all the negativity?

The way I see it, people should shop brands that make them feel and look good in person, not on paper. I mean, I like adidas shoes, for example, but they don't fit my feet right, so I tend to own a lot of pumas. If you're short or tall or skinny or fat, so brands are going to look good on you and some will look like crap and it doesn't matter how much they cost or whose name is on the tag.

So what are your opinions? Is this about kids that just got beat up a lot in school, people with refined tastes, or just whinny geeks with no positive outlets in life. Being enthusiastic is one thing, but hating is something all together different.

THIS "TREND" WASN'T BUILT FOR OR BY NEW GUYS OVERNIGHT. HISTORICALLY IT'S A DETAILED DRIVEN, MANCHILD DOMINATED, PYRAMID SCHEMED, BACKGROUND CREDIT CHECKED, KNOWLEGE JERK OFF. SELF PROCLAIMED VETS AND ENTRY LEVEL NEW JACKS SEND AUTO SNIPES OFF TO WEAKLY PLANNED/IRRELLEVANT BLURBS AND BANTER.

SEARCH YOUR ASS OFF BEFORE YOU STEP TO THE PLATE. AT LEAST THAT WAY YOU'VE GOT YOUR OPINION COVERED AND IT'S VALID. BUT IF YOU DID ALL THE RESEARCH THEN THERE'S NO REASON TO ASK ANYONE HERE A GOD DAMNED SUPERTHING.

OTHERWISE YOU'RE ONLY BE SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR THE POTSHOT...AND THAT JUST SUPERSUCKS.

SHIT IS WACKâ„¢

I wrote an essay in school about this subject..

I mentioned the ridiculous fact that people weren't able to wear exactly what they wanted, because of their reputation and that they wouldn't be accepted by the other students

People should be wearing what they like and not what the people around them like.

blame my age - everyone else does!

Quote:

THIS "TREND" WASN'T BUILT FOR OR BY NEW GUYS OVERNIGHT. HISTORICALLY IT'S A DETAILED DRIVEN, MANCHILD DOMINATED, PYRAMID SCHEMED, BACKGROUND CREDIT CHECKED, KNOWLEGE JERK OFF. SELF PROCLAIMED VETS AND ENTRY LEVEL NEW JACKS SEND AUTO SNIPES OFF TO WEAKLY PLANNED/IRRELLEVANT BLURBS AND BANTER.

SEARCH YOUR ASS OFF BEFORE YOU STEP TO THE PLATE. AT LEAST THAT WAY YOU'VE GOT YOUR OPINION COVERED AND IT'S VALID. BUT IF YOU DID ALL THE RESEARCH THEN THERE'S NO REASON TO ASK ANYONE HERE A GOD DAMNED SUPERTHING.

OTHERWISE YOU'RE ONLY BE SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR THE POTSHOT...AND THAT JUST SUPERSUCKS.

--- Original message by JUPAFETT on May 31, 2005 04:46 PM

THERE'S NO REASON TO ASK ANYONE HERE A GOD DAMNED SUPERTHING.

i love that, thats my vote for the superfuture t shirt.