comme des garcons cdg wallet zipper

upandcoming

read that wrong, its not inexpensive, i just wanted to know why it is so expensive...if it has a gold zipper than i can see

Guest jmatsu
so???????????

okay...

which zip wallet are you reffereing to? the most expensive zipped wallet of late was the multi material ones. the highest i've seen it is around 200-250u.s.

next is the lazer-like engraved. around the same.

then comes the gold print-stamps at around 150-175.

250u.s. for a wallet is peanuts.

poverty sucks.

yes, it's real gold, i actually bought that very same wallet and i didn't like it, so i removed the zipper, melted it and sold it to a gold dealer for twice the price of the wallet, that was great.

i suggest you do the same too, get back at me after you do it, and preferably post pics of the process.

They have gold zipper wallets at the local dollar store... you should probably stock up and buy the whole shipment or something cuz I hear they're gonna sell like hot cakes.

I'm surprised that nobody has said that YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE A ZIPPER OUT OF GOLD.

There, i said it.

With normal wear it would most probably stop working due to the teeth becoming dull and bent out of shape because "real gold" is so soft.

I'm surprised that nobody has said that YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE A ZIPPER OUT OF GOLD.

There, i said it.

With normal wear it would most probably stop working due to the teeth becoming dull and bent out of shape because "real gold" is so soft.

you are hating, you just don't want him to get rich the same way i did, Melting real gold zippers.