APC New Cure Sizing

maxwell83

Hello,

I know there is a massive APC thread, but theres not alot about New Cures on it. Hopefully somebody can advice me with this predictament, and hopefully help other forum readers with size dialemas.

I just ordered a pair of New Cures 3 sizes smaller, and i'm a little concerned if i went too far. I wear a 29 in New Standards and they fit perfect, I went for the 29 in New Cures, and i have to lie down to do the first 2 buttons up, and i'm not ready for the other 2 yet. They are pretty much skin tight at the moment.

Should I change them for a 30 (2 sizes down) or wait for them to stretch. I want them to be skinny/slim but not skin tight. When i got my NS in 29 i could do all the buttons up at a squeeze. but these bad boys are a different matter.

Thanks for your help folks

Max

First off, questions like these should go in this thread: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=18704 and, if you do a search, your answer will come up faster than waiting for someone to post on your thread.

But anyways, sizing down 3 on NC's is a bit extreme, especially if you have to lie down to button them. I hope you aren't cutting off circulation. I would just go for the size 30.

Hello,

I know there is a massive APC thread, but theres not alot about New Cures on it. Hopefully somebody can advice me with this predictament, and hopefully help other forum readers with size dialemas.

I just ordered a pair of New Cures 3 sizes smaller, and i'm a little concerned if i went too far. I wear a 29 in New Standards and they fit perfect, I went for the 29 in New Cures, and i have to lie down to do the first 2 buttons up, and i'm not ready for the other 2 yet. They are pretty much skin tight at the moment.

Should I change them for a 30 (2 sizes down) or wait for them to stretch. I want them to be skinny/slim but not skin tight. When i got my NS in 29 i could do all the buttons up at a squeeze. but these bad boys are a different matter.

Thanks for your help folks

Max

Yeah man... definitely too small. Did you assume they were 2 inches bigger than tagged? From what i've read they are true to size or at the most an inch bigger. What were yours like? If you measured them after going through that arduous fitting process, i'm sure it's not going to be accurate.

i took this awhile ago. i sized down 3 from 28-25, the part where the thighs are were tight and i couldn't button even one i think. the leg for me was loose(i was looking for a similar fit to april 77s) hope this helps. it looks as if my thighs are huge but its actually both my thighs joined together .Image003.jpg