shits annoying

so today, after a couple hours of sitting in class with my laptop sitting on my lap...i realized that my macbook (which gets fairly hot on the left side) keeps ironing out my god damn whiskers on my left leg from the heat :eek:

what annoying shit keeps your jeans from getting a top notch fade?!

telemarketers. one of them just called and said "can i speak to the lady of the house" so i responded with "no, i have two gay fathers so there are no ladies here" then i hung up.

I don't understand how this is affecting your fades? Are you furiously rubbing your thighs against the phone while talking to these telemarketers? Are you crying on your jeans because you're reminded both of your parents are (**EDITED OUT BC WILD HOMOPHOBIC**)

?

Edited by Halifamous

I don't understand how this is affecting your fades? Are you furiously rubbing your thighs against the phone while talking to these telemarketers? Are you crying on your jeans because you're reminded both of your parents are homsexual men? Please explain?

can I get a couple of LOLs and a ROFL to go, please icon14.gif

so today, after a couple hours of sitting in class with my laptop sitting on my lap...i realized that my macbook (which gets fairly hot on the left side) keeps ironing out my god damn whiskers on my left leg from the heat :eek:

what annoying shit keeps your jeans from getting a top notch fade?!

do you know that if its hot enough to iron out your whiskers it can also lower your sperm count, i read somewhere that hot laptops on your lap can lower your sperm count

i hear you can cook eggs on a macbook.
do you know that if its hot enough to iron out your whiskers it can also lower your sperm count, i read somewhere that hot laptops on your lap can lower your sperm count

Eggs= lie.

And your sperm count can lower from your junk simply being too close to your body from its temp, any amount of heat greater than what your stuff should be can cause it.

from what i understand the way your scrotum maintains that temperature is by keeping your nuts away from your body. when you wear tight underwear/sufu jeans it doesn't work very well. not saying this is going to kill all your sperm or something, but it doesn't help either. i'd worry more about radiation.

they need to be kept relatively cold. you have something called a cremaster than loosens and contracts to keep them colder/warmemr.