FS: Lee 101B half-selvage dry jeans, unworn

nastyandy

sold, thanks SF!

I bought these awhile ago on impulse, and considering that I already have 30+ jeans in my stable and I've never been able to "finish" a pair of raw jeans, I am going to let these go.

I thought they were particularly cool because they are "half-selvage," which I have only seen otherwise from Earnest Sewn. From what I understand, the denim is selvage denim spun on a medium width projectile loom.

The 101B was historically designed to compete with Levis 501. These are size 30x32 straight leg, fairly anti-fit, button fly, and they measure 16" across the waist, thus could fit a 31 or 32; however, I am not sure if they are sanforized, as the tag warns that they will shrink a size after washing. 11" rise and 8.5" across the hem.

These retail for $185, and I will let them go for $70 shipped anywhere in the US. They are brand new with tags and unworn; I have only tried them on. These are very hard to find in the US (I believe this pair was made for the UK market) and it's not often that you are gonna find high quality dry selvage jeans for this price :)

Please PM me or email me at nastyandy at gmail.com

DSCN1755.jpg

DSCN1754.jpg

DSCN1756.jpg

DSCN1757.jpg

DSCN1758.jpg

DSCN1760.jpg