Baseball Talk

kiya

Meh, we didn't really need him, it was only a move to block the Rays from getting him.

Looks like the Mets are scrambling for bullpen help... ERA's since the allstar break:

Scott Schoeneweis, 5.14.

Duaner Sanchez, 5.40.

Pedro Feliciano, 8.10.

Joe Smith, 9.53.

Aaron Heilman, 11.32.

YIKES!

I am surprised they didn't go after Scott Eyre after the Cubs DFA'ed him. I was upset they let him go, I'd think he'd be crucial as a LHP pitcher down the stretch. I think Fuentes might be on the radar for them since he's on waivers, I almost would expect to give up the farm for him.

Couldn't resist going up to the Bronx one last time last night, fucking great game, $60 for a $12 bleacher seat, best money Ive spent in a long time. First time sitting in the bleachers too. They booed ARod louder than Ortiz or Papelbon, definitely best game I've seen there, nice way to end it for me.

2804440272_fc7b17eb4c_b.jpg

2803615935_53ffa0b8f6_b.jpg

First time I sat in the bleachers was like 3 years ago. I had the chance to do it again last year, great times.

I went to the Yanks and Royals game a couple weeks ago. Where they blew em out 15 to 6, that will probably be my last game at Yankee Stadium. And out of about five games I went to this year, the only one they won.

em, i don't think you're alone in that. not too many impressive wins this year.

that's why i'm a mets fan-they win and lose in spectacular fashion.

First time I sat in the bleachers was like 3 years ago. I had the chance to do it again last year, great times.

I went to the Yanks and Royals game a couple weeks ago. Where they blew em out 15 to 6, that will probably be my last game at Yankee Stadium. And out of about five games I went to this year, the only one they won.[/QUOTE]

I went to the Yanks and Royals game a couple weeks ago. Where they blew em out 15 to 6, that will probably be my last game at Yankee Stadium. And out of about five games I went to this year, the only one they won.

shit, just realized this was probably the last game i'll saw at the old yankees stadium:

IMG_1995.jpg

drinking beer at another fine yankees game

at least the yankees won with tons of scores and there was a peeing squirrel on the foul pole.

shit, just realized this was probably the last game i'll saw at the old yankees stadium:

at least the yankees won with tons of scores and there was a peeing squirrel on the foul pole.

It was awesome when Cody Ransom went up to bat. I didn't know who he was, neither did anyone around me and then boom.

It was cool for me to see Nady play since I was pretty hyped when I heard about NYY acquiring him and he's probably my fav player on the team at the moment.

I've always been partial to outfielders, my fav player of all is Bernie Williams.

• 2 weeks later...