Slam x hype past history

ive lurked on this board for a couple months. never posted just checked it. found some good info and some good sites to check out. ive been checking a few news sites such as the hundreds, thebrilliance etc. i came across one slam x hype that i thought was pretty interesting at times. today i linked some interview slam x hype had done on another site. i saw it said adam from new zealand.

before i get into this this isnt an attempt to unfairly taint someones name but just a fair warning a lot of good people on this board. before i wrote this i checked with a buddy to make sure it was the same dude i was thinking of. this guy adam ripped me off badly through niketalk a year or two back. he ripped off numerous niketalkers. a thread about adam was started and people starting coming out of the woodwork saying that he had took their money. adam even went as far as to say that he worked for nike as a rep which he later admitted to being untrue. adam stopped posting on niketalk. whether or not he still does i dont know.

i dont want this to be taken the wrong way. i just dont think someone who has a past history like this should be able to cover this up and post a website that people respect and read like nothing happened. everything i stated is 100 percent fact. if it were to be posted on niketalk i guarentee that people could back this claim. i know at least two people through email that have been done by adam.

LOL WTF! Whatever is going on here I ain't no fraud. Guys better get your facts straight! I never even post on NT, infact I can't stand the site!

If you are gonna make accusations like that best you email ME first, my email is all over my site and it's not hard, maybe that way you wouldn't make such a mistake. not cool at all!

I <u>claim</u> to have hyperstrikes.. and..?? what you want proof? LOL

If anyone has beef with me and wants to damage the reputation of my site.. i don't understand why.. it's just a blog, dropping knowledge.. if you don't like it don't read it.. no one is holding a gun to your head.

Very dissapointed! I thought superfuture was a pretty positive site...

btw, aoteroa. get in touch about that idea :-)

http://slamxhype.blogspot.com

Skylarking: If my memory serves me correct the guy you're talking about off of niketalk went by the name No Free Socks (i'm not positive if that was his NT handle, but he did use it in other places and in his email), he was from New Zealand.

Slam and SlamxHype are NOT him.

Edited by My Pal the Crook on May 27, 2005 at 03:08 PM

don't know about the details of this, so i won't comment on that... but just curious - why don't you have a link to niketalk, when you get info from there? (and obviously visit there frequently...)

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

I am 110% that this guy Adam, is the same guy from Niketalk that you are speaking of, and is indeed the man behind SLAMXHYPE!!! As I first encountered him under the no free socks email, and after seeing that mentioned earlier in this thread, lead me to realize that this is the same guy!

I am usually a lurker, but signed up just so that I could confirm this.

thanks alot for the heads up!

Edited by complex3 on May 27, 2005 at 10:42 PM

Edited by complex3 on May 27, 2005 at 10:43 PM

its absolutely the same guy. his last name is lowe. hes from auckland new zealand. slam x hype whats your last name. you dont go on niketalk anymore because you got flamed off of it. people just need to know that this guy sucks.

Edited by skylarking on May 31, 2005 at 05:44 PM