Online Soccer Stores--US friendly please

I really like indoor soccer shoes, they look pretty good with slim jeans, and I think they're more comfortable than chucks and vans, plus less people wear them. So does anybody recommend online soccer sites. I know of soccer.com, but their selection isn't great & they hardly ever have my size in stock. There are a couple more that I know of, but even less a selection.

Any good recommendations? I've seen a lot of people on this board that say they play soccer.

If you want a little more fashion over function, buy some white Adidas Sambas off of Zappos.com.

I use Nike Total 90s for indoor, but they are bright silver with angled laces and would most certainly not look good with a pair of jeans.

Soccer.com is the largest of course. How you think they have a 'limited selection' is beyond me. They have a couple hundred models to choose from.

Yeah, I just tried on some Sambas a week or so ago, but there was something messed up with the arch support. There was too much there, felt like I was walking on half a golf ball. But it was at a discount shoe store, so they may have been factory 2nds or rejects. I'll try & find some other store to try them on at.

I didn't necissarily mean soccer.com had a limited selection, but it (along with a few of the other shops) just didn't have many in my size.

Those Munichs did look nice, but the online store wasn't working, I'll try again later.

One more thing, is it a good rule to size up a half to 1 whole size with soccer shoes? The last ones I got were too small & had to exchange them and I know you're supposed to wear them a little snug, but I won't be using these for function, just comfort. Do all the brands try to size them smaller, or do most run true to size?

Thanks.

copa indoor m - i used these over 10 years of indoor on turf.

similar to the samba, but is made of a kangaroo upper which is very soft. which adds to better ball control. similar to the lengendary outdoor boot, copa mundial.

it also runs more narrow than the samba, so will look better with slim jeans.

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2542159&shopGroup=R&cp=2019627.2039609.2012802.2006454&parentPage=family&colorId=

Most of my soccer shoes stretched. I like Puma's boots and I don't play much indoor so I just use one of the pairs of Samba K that I have.

I like theonionbag.com cause they're nice guys and they're local.

Onion bag is a great place, my puma cleats stretch like crazy and I dont play as often as I should.