APC New Cure sz 29 $100 shipped

skrachdis

I have a pair of APC New Cure for sale. I wore them around the house for a day and they just didnt work out. Pretty much brand new with no signs of wear. Stiff as a rock still. I had a tailor reinforce the crotch (all done inside and invisible) just to make it extra strong from previous dry denim experience, which is a nice added value. $100 shipped anywhere in the US. Thanks

Could you post actual waist/hem measurements for that pair, since they were at least worn for a day (and I've heard the waist in APCs can stretch significantly in as little as a few hours). Also I'm having a hard time finding as much information about how much to size down in new cures on styleforum and in the APC denim thread here - whereas the consensus on new standards is reiterated on every other page of the APC thead - so those measurements would help me out a lot. I think sizing down one for a slim fit in the new cures is the consensus but I'm not positive.

Also, would pics be possible (even of you wearing them)?

Could you post actual waist/hem measurements for that pair, since they were at least worn for a day (and I've heard the waist in APCs can stretch significantly in as little as a few hours). Also I'm having a hard time finding as much information about how much to size down in new cures on styleforum and in the APC denim thread here - whereas the consensus on new standards is reiterated on every other page of the APC thead - so those measurements would help me out a lot. I think sizing down one for a slim fit in the new cures is the consensus but I'm not positive.

Also, would pics be possible (even of you wearing them)?

i tried an apc new cure 3 sizes lower than my usual. it was tight, 2 sizes down was slim.

• 4 weeks later...