Denim Progress Report: A.P.C. 3 months

how much would you charge to wear some in for me??!

can you post one after first wash - would like to see how they come out. i reckon pretty damn fine.

one other thing - do you or anyone else for that matter - deliberately by a longer size to give you room to shrink so you can wash them on a 60' wash to get maximum contrast/fade? assuming one doesn't like the large turn up look

Edited by r2 on May 25, 2005 at 04:51 AM

Quote:

how much would you charge to wear some in for me??!

can you post one after first wash - would like to see how they come out. i reckon pretty damn fine.

one other thing - do you or anyone else for that matter - deliberately by a longer size to give you room to shrink so you can wash them on a 60' wash to get maximum contrast/fade? assuming one doesn't like the large turn up look

Edited by r2 on May 25, 2005 at 04:51 AM

--- Original message by r2 on May 25, 2005 04:49 AM

whats your size?

I'll do that, I wear my jeans to sleep...

-don't hate, appreciate-

Quote:

I am pretty sure all of the stains are superficial. I spilled biodiesel on them again today icon_smile_dissapprove.gif.

They are new standard and I have worn them for a little over 3 months.

1118862996430_apc3mo2.JPG

1115896166414_apc3mo1.JPG

1118859657626_apc3mo3.JPG

1116000541392_apc3mo4.JPG

--- Original message by Serge d Nimes on May 24, 2005 10:37 PM

hey serge, what size are you wearing from apc? are they true compare to levi's 501?

you got any good source for LVC stuff? thanks bro

?

The red stuff is acrylic paint. I also have a couple of cool ink stains as well.

My waist actually measures 33" these jeans are size 32 but measure 34.5"

I have no idea how the size relates to levis because I have only ever worn vintage or LVC.

These jeans were and are RAW unwashed denim. I have gotten them wet because I work in a wet environment.

I haven't scored any LVC in like 8 months, I hope to come upon some soon.

That is a Pembroke Corgie! That is my little Bingo.

I did intend on hemming them once they are shrunk down. I do predict they will shrink about an inch at the most, but I was too impatient to send them to be hemmed, I wanted to start wearing them right away! The are far too gross to have anyone actually hem them before they are washed! It is good to keep them long so they bunch up and get good creases behind the legs (holy cows) and near the bottom. they look kind silly being worn this way, but it pays off in the end!

Carpe Denim!

1112885282366_selvage1_edited.JPG

Edited by Serge d Nimes on May 26, 2005 at 10:44 AM