Prison Made Jeans

I thought these were pretty cool. Too bad they're a size 38! :(

bbd11fa2.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.ca/HMP-Prison-Issue-Jeans_W0QQitemZ200092730827QQcategoryZ90691QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Brand new un-issued prison jeans. Constructed from good quality dark blue denim with orange stitching at HMP Highpoint by prisoners, with a zip-fly and popper waistband. "HM Prison" tag in orange fabric on rear pocket. Size 87-84 (roughly 38" waist, long leg). These are hard-wearing and durable jeans, and would make ideal work wear, fancy dress or even a souvenier of your own time "at her majesty's pleasure

I like the testimonials on the Prison Blues website.

"Dear Prison Blues,

I logged in the Sawtooth Mountains for two years, on the Idaho Montana border, and I wore the same pare of Prison Blues logger jeans without washin them. I was a little superstitious and I figured if I didn't wash them I wouldn't get busted up in the woods. I was only twenty five years old then, and now I am thirty two; and I still have that same first pair of Prison Blues jeans. After about six months of slinging chochers and knot bumping on the log landing the pants were water repellant - and they would stand themselves up in a corner they were so stiff.

I recently purchased three more pairs of Prison Blues, and maybe I can last as long as they can out in the woods, but if not I will still wear them every day.

Jeffery Burns of Sonora, CA"

sice when did criminals know how to sew? thats insane...the next hedi slimane could be in prison...watch it blow up and have everyone beast over them.

crimnalz shit's never gonn get off and running once levis sees that tabbbb, they better watch out or they can kiss their parole goodbye

my buddy is locked up as i type this and i asked him about denim and he told me they cost one pack of smokes. i have been bothering him to find out if that is true and if so to get me a pair. hes about to start his leather shop and i told him i wanted a belt and a wallet. fucking jail, its like summercamp for criminals.