Purple Jeans

down4nyhc

• 3 weeks later...
Aprill 77 is releasing some crazy colors for their Overdrives for spring. One amongst them, purple.

Joey_colordrive_Neon.jpg

if these are similar to the other colordrives ... these'll be one of the best buys for sure in colored denim (if you can get them at 80Euro v. 150$, or even @ the US prices). cheap mondays also has a blue-purple that i've seen stateside, but for honest, if i was going to buy colored jeans I would pay the extra 30$ for aprils.

if these are similar to the other colordrives ... these'll be one of the best buys for sure in colored denim (if you can get them at 80Euro v. 150$, or even @ the US prices). cheap mondays also has a blue-purple that i've seen stateside, but for honest, if i was going to buy colored jeans I would pay the extra 30$ for aprils.

Where can you purchase April77 online ?

I saw the AA ones last night and thought the purple was too pale, there have to be much better alternatives. The ones worn in the Sartorialist picture are absolutely perfect. Find those and you've got it.