skins

junglejane

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeh it was..pretty bleh, it was basically a Naomi episode aswell. This season was way darker then the previous but they really need to get some fresh writers, rehashing the depression and mental hospital angle was pretty boring.

I fucking hated cook in season 3 but i really liked his character in this season and the ending was pretty fitting. Freddy was the worst actor of the group by a fucking mile, man that kid sucked.

Karen looked fucking hot this episode so i think i could deal with her being the focus of the next two seasons.

• 2 months later...

E4 has commissioned a fifth and sixth series of Skins to air during 2011 and 2012.

Aparently there is a movie due sometime, meant to have second gen people with nic hoult and dev patel and some people from third gen.

i am in love with cassie, my girlfriend would get jealous when we watched it together, haha and yea, the lisp was cute, but at times it got annoying.

i wonder what the movie is going to be about? like will it solve the cliff hangers from each season IE: does Sid find Cassie in NYC ect, or just be totally random.