skins

junglejane

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

new season is so awful. only redeeming thing are the returning characters. effie and pandora are literally better than the entire new cast.

the only reason i still watch it is because it plays in bristol. opening scene in front of wills memorial, engagement party at thekla, etc. they're pretty good at choosing their locations.

cook is a douche, sid was a much better "loser dude" character than the curly haired guy, and the third dude hasn't said or done anything at all in the first two episodes

i hope they still manage to salvage the show because i have fond memories of the first season and the last few episodes of the second season. season 2 was complete garbage until like halfway through.

stopped watching skins when the 1st season ended... woah I guess people didn't like my description of it from my first post

yeah I guess I said it was 'real' because I was only exposed to the OC at the time, so in comparison i guess it was. whatevah

is the 2nd season worhth downloading?

I think this show went down the drain with the dude getting in a car accident and then the introduction of the new cast (exception being Effy).

it was a terrible ending for the 1st season and pretty much ruined the first few episodes of the 2nd but afterwards the show picked up again

it's kind of true that bristol's nightlife is very skins-ish in the sense that everybody just gets stupidly drunk and once a week people have an indie night where they wear neon and shutter shades but you can avoid that by going to the right places

the second season was balls. the third season started out shitty but its getting pretty good, way better than the constant soap-opera of the 2nd season: more drugs, more raves, more retardedness with just the right level of emo. Great lines lol "you must be some kind of english pussycunt." Hope it gets better, but they need to change the fucking soundtrack.

^^

No way. The reason why I think the second season was fine despite all its ridiculously overdramatic flaws was that the viewers actually *liked* the characters.

The third season started shitty, and is still pretty bad with the exception of like, three characters (Effy, Pandora, and Thomas).

It's like they're trying to hit that spot that the first season got, where it wasn't too dramatic and was somewhat ridiculous at times, but it's just not working for me since I don't like the new characters at all.

That being said. I'm still going to finish the third season.

ha watched a bit of the first but nothing since, i dont really watch much tv havnt got the time these days

i went to the launch party a few weeks ago in some big warehouse thing in south central london, was good experience since we were vip just through knowing some people, all met the new cast etc without realising who they were embarassing was kinda like the tv ads

ment to catch it on tv but still have failed what i have seen i thought it was shit but somehow you still kinda want to watch the next episode