Bape x Tatami

maxamillion

I also dont get why they had to collaborate with Tatami???

But Bape clearly does collaborate with almost anybody these days that is specialized in something! the only way to look at it a bit more positive is, that they do because they know that they cannot do the product better themselves!

utter trash.

what's "utter trash" about these?

they're fucking sandals, there's nothing wrong with them at all.

People who hate BAPE for the purpose of hating BAPE are so lame.

if it's ugly and outlandish I can see the reasoning behind the hate, but that's not the case here.

what's "utter trash" about these?

they're fucking sandals, there's nothing wrong with them at all.

if it's ugly and outlandish I can see the reasoning behind the hate, but that's not the case here.

I don't think camo flip flops with monkey heads are lookin' too good here, but yes, "utter trash" was uncalled for simply because it's aBape.

I don't think camo flip flops with monkey heads are lookin' too good here, but yes, "utter trash" was uncalled for simply because it's aBape.

I'm lookin' at the picture and as far as I can see it just looks like camo to me, I see maybe one Bape logo.

But oh well.

yeah, its getting out of hand.

Was reading the bghd interview with tet & one thing that pissed me off was the interviewers attitude to Bape:

"J: You are part of a circle of people in Tokyo who are the key-figures of the young Japanese clothing industry such as Neighborhood, the Goodenough enterprises, even *A Bathing Ape. How did this circle form? How did you guys all meet up?"

wtf? Like Bape`s popularity or not it was still one of the founding brands of the current scene. In fact, Tet`s first brand, 40%, was originally sold in Nigo`s store, Nowhere. Nigo and TET are still tight and w)taps x bape collabos still come out every year.

To suggest to TET in the interview that it might a stretch to include his friend Nigo and A Bathing Ape in a circle of key figures in Harajuku, which TET is a part of is insulting and shows a lack of knowledge.

Popularity does not always equal lower quality or less importance.