undefeated X NEIGHBORHOOD

WINDman

I know I'm gonna get flammed but I think UNDFTD is trying too hard to become "supreme-esque". I still just see them as a high-end footlocker.

I came to buy a pair of jay's not your product.

I think you're right on point. Every streetwear store thinks they are worthy of designing clothing all of a sudden. Hell, there are a lot of t-shirt designers out there that try to price themselves into high end clothing. The Hundreds, Nom de Guerre, Undefeated...

At least Supreme still sells a few things for under a 100 bucks though.

in undftd's defense, their cut & sew pieces are of ridiculously nice quality, from the way they're constructed, to how sturdy and thick they feel, and to the quality of the print. At least they're doing it right unlike a lot of other brands trying to jump right into cut & sew.

I don't understand why there is so much hate for UNDFTD. It is probably the best sneaker store in the entire country. And in terms of streetwear I'd say that it one of the few American streetwear brands that is actually wearable.

I don't understand why there is so much hate for UNDFTD. It is probably the best sneaker store in the entire country. And in terms of streetwear I'd say that it one of the few American streetwear brands that is actually wearable.

werd...the ppl that are hating on it probably don't even live near an undftd to know the quality and designs are on point

I think UNDFTD is one of the strongest brands in streetwear. Their shops, concepts, clothes, website, designs and overall aesthetic is rediculous. I usually go to the store to cop thier clothes, not the shoes...

But, I come from a sports background, (played in high school and college), so I may be biased toward the whole concept of the brand.

Either way, I think their designs are always clean, simple and to the point. Their design team is made up of some veterans to the game.

i'd rather go to nort/recon for shoes...

anyway, the undefeated tokyo store is located on the second floor of stussy harajuku chapter where afterhours used to be (hahnstch and i saw it from the outside).

it makes sense cause afterhours carried undefeated clothes.

brought a Undefeated zip top and was very impressed with the quality. really thick and better quality than most of the street wear stuff i have.

and in general a very good clothing brand. most of their stuff is of a good cut and simple, yet clean designs.

I saw a sweater in a preview pic a few months back of the S/S line looked very nice

brought a Undefeated zip top and was very impressed with the quality. really thick and better quality than most of the street wear stuff i have.

and in general a very good clothing brand. most of their stuff is of a good cut and simple, yet clean designs.

I saw a sweater in a preview pic a few months back of the S/S line looked very nice

you guys are fucking crazy

you guys are fucking crazy

what have i said that equates me being called crazy.

Undefeated clothes are of very good quality when it comes to tops and hoodies. For example just got a A/W Supreme box sweater and a Undftd hoody and the are of the same quality so i don't see what i said about their quality that means i'm crazy.

About design if you're refering to being crazy because of that i don't see it. i don't like over elabarote clothes, just a plain sweater or zip top in a good fit and of good quality and Undftd provides this with their clothing

Their tees i can't comment on.