Go Pills!

Guest StuckOnStupid

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

figured id bump this, its nearly 2 am and i guess im around the 1/4 mark of a studying for my math final all-nighter - soo many "go! pills"... strung out, mouth like the sahara, pits like a shower head, guess it comes with the territory.

ps- fuck mathematics.

that is all.

Never been prescribed any pills before .. kinda wanna see what I can get outta my doctor next time I visit.

i dont have any sort of perscriptions either, i gotta trade for all of them when people arent generous enough to just let me have 'em, which is most the time.

a dr. hook-up would be nice : /

fuck pills! homeopathic pellets are much better!

say whaat?

Guest StuckOnStupid

my addiction is fine, actually. it's not really an addiction, per se. I'm just funtioning at my full potential now. Its the ill mixture of 300mg of Wellbutrin plus 40mg or so of Dexie's midnight runners. I now get out of bed able to face the day, i do very well at my place of employment, and i don't feel the need to self-medicate from street pharmacists. I even have the motivation to get back into the gym, and I'm reading Pynchon for pleasure. I forgot i used to be pretty smart before i got The Depression back in 1995 and it just never let go. Fuck anyone who tries to say that pills don't work or that there's a natural way. The fuck you know about my brain chemistry? I get results, motherfuckers.

my addiction is fine, actually. it's not really an addiction, per se. I'm just funtioning at my full potential now. Its the ill mixture of 300mg of Wellbutrin plus 40mg or so of Dexie's midnight runners. I now get out of bed able to face the day, i do very well at my place of employment, and i don't feel the need to self-medicate from street pharmacists. I even have the motivation to get back into the gym, and I'm reading Pynchon for pleasure. I forgot i used to be pretty smart before i got The Depression back in 1995 and it just never let go. Fuck anyone who tries to say that pills don't work or that there's a natural way. The fuck you know about my brain chemistry? I get results, motherfuckers.

oooo.... i took welbutrin fo while for depression... i was not depressed, but i would fucking rage. i mean crazy screaming at my wife to the point brad piff would have pleaded with me to chill the fuck out.

Guest StuckOnStupid
oooo.... i took welbutrin fo while for depression... i was not depressed, but i would fucking rage. i mean crazy screaming at my wife to the point brad piff would have pleaded with me to chill the fuck out.

aaahhhh fuck, you too huh? it's like, just that fucking blind FURY rises up in you, screaming till your thoat is hoarse, punching shit...then like...mid-way through it you realize what you're doing and your like "uhh..woah. sorry. lets fuck."

ultimately, id rather have a few psychobilly freakouts once in a while than be suicidally depressed.

aaahhhh fuck, you too huh? it's like, just that fucking blind FURY rises up in you, screaming till your thoat is hoarse, punching shit...then like...mid-way through it you realize what you're doing and your like "uhh..woah. sorry. lets fuck."

ultimately, id rather have a few psychobilly freakouts once in a while than be suicidally depressed.

yeah... i know what you mean. i stopped taking it after a while, but before i started i wanted to kill myself daily.

but yeah, thats exactly how i was man... one little thing and i couldnt control myself, and then about 10 minutes into it i would see what was going on and break down...

damn... now i feel like so much less of an asshole for that tim ein my life.

I'm not judging by any means, I take a couple meds a day for various reasons (heart, anxiety, whatever) but seriously, you say all this now, but wait until you try to stop taking these. You'll fuckin freak.

My sister was on Dexies for a few years for adhd that she really had. I slowly watched her turn into the mother from Requeim For A Dream. Every time I'd visit she'd be running around washing dishes, vacuuming, yelling/nagging her husband all while there were 2 loads of laundry going on. It was pretty crazy. And of course she didn't think there was anything wrong. Just like a smoker who says they can quit, they just don't want to, she was in total denial. Luckily she's off them.

Alls I'm saying is that I'm all for the betterment of mankind through modern medicine & chemistry, but remember to have a healthy respect for any chemical you put in your body.

^^^ i want something that will make me this productive.
"yeah i could get a sandwich, but id rather finish these next 3 chapters, smoke half a deck of cigarettes, and spend a few hours on assparade.com".

productive as fuck while one's tolerance is still nice and low. ADD meds and weed is probably the best combo ive come up with in my experience. kill a bowl or two, take about 30/40 mg adderall (or your favorite other substitute), and in about an hour they really start to kick in. ideal for waking and baking before school/work, first the weed high, then slowly transition to a much more concentrated, energetic, not-dead-sleepy, euphoric uppers high. nice balance in my opinion, its like having the best of both worlds. only drawbacks are the jaw clenching, wicked bad dry mouth and the sweating.

i might have said most of this before, whateva.

you know, imagine if you took all the time you spent jerking off--not even the time you spend chasing ass or fucking, just jerking off--and put that energy into doing something productive. you would be an awesome writer, musician, entrepeneur, (fill in the blank) . . .

you know, imagine if you took all the time you spent jerking off--not even the time you spend chasing ass or fucking, just jerking off--and put that energy into doing something productive. you would be an awesome writer, musician, entrepeneur, (fill in the blank) . . .

if i did this, i'd be so rich that i'd buy everyone on superfuture an entire wardrobe every season with enough left over to pay a small army of women to wrestle naked every day in a football field filled with caramel, and then eat the caramel, and then give me a deep tissue massage using only gravity and their breasts.

first the weed high, then slowly transition to a much more concentrated, energetic, not-dead-sleepy, euphoric uppers high. nice balance in my opinion, its like having the best of both worlds. only drawbacks are the jaw clenching, wicked bad dry mouth and the sweating.

maann, I can only wish I had the tolerance for uppers like that. There was once a time that I thought adderall was the greatest thing ever, like a poor man's cocaine, but now when I'm on the slightest bit of stimulants I get these weird pangs of guilt (what the fuck?), worry, and general uneasiness. Plus I hate not being able to fall asleep... the absolute worst is when you lie down and close your eyes, but you keep staring a hole into the ceiling and grind your teeth and toss around. no thanks.

and notesee, I'd say it would probably be just as easy to get your physician to prescribe you benzos (downers) as uppers...

maann, I can only wish I had the tolerance for uppers like that. There was once a time that I thought adderall was the greatest thing ever, like a poor man's cocaine, but now when I'm on the slightest bit of stimulants I get these weird pangs of guilt (what the fuck?), worry, and general uneasiness. Plus I hate not being able to fall asleep... the absolute worst is when you lie down and close your eyes, but you keep staring a hole into the ceiling and grind your teeth and toss around. no thanks.

thats weird, apparently the effects/side-effects can vary pretty greatly from person to person, ive never had anything like those pangs of conscience like you described. someone else earlier on in here talked about having the worst hangovers ever the day after, one of my best buds gets that too i think, he just says how he feels like absolute shit the next day, im right as rain though, and the not being able to sleep doesnt bother me at all since im not sleepy on them, unless theres absolutely nothing to do and no one awake, then its just a drag