Ann Arbor

illspent

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, i am, because my country and the rest of the world is 18 and up, why should the US be any different?

they can choose to risk their lives in the army and drive and not drink, i find that quite contradicting.

anyway... i guess i am just used to big cities

What do you study

Quick change of topic, but was wondering if any of you Ann Arbor guys had any experience with Ojen's State Street Alterations? Or if you had any recommendations in general for local Ann Arbor tailoring?

http://local.yahoo.com/details;_ylt=AoyU4xk7orOBW36cq5wH2D6HNcIF?id=16168213&lsrc=results&p=Alterations+Tailoring&csz=Ann+Arbor%2C+MI&fr=&lcscb=XyNqyhZe9Fa

I'm thinking of taking in my Flatheads for a little tapering...

she the one under bivouac? if so, she fucking cut off my margiela labels thinking she was doing me a favor.

that is some funny ass shit. sorry.

YO, any of y'all know this homeless guy named Ken (tall blond guy, missing some teeth, possible heroine addict)? yeah, he lived in my house junior yr for a month b/c one of my idiot housemates subleted his room to him without first finding out he had the ability to pay rents. unga bunga, what a nightmare. He's friends with that big black homeless guy, i forget his name, but he has a fruity name. kiki? tootsy? shit whats that guys name?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm from Detroit and when you live in such a dismal place A2 is like the emrald city!

When I am in Ann Arbor I like to..

- Get tattooed at Name Brand Tattoo. Jeff zuck is top 3 in the U.S. by most standards.

- There is one good vegetarian place to eat but I can't remember the name.

- Encore is one of the best record stores I have ever been to.

- The bang is a local dance monthly which draws a good crowd with ok music.

- Go to pinball petes which is an awesome arcade that is open late

- After playing games bubble tea and backdoor pizza isn't far and also open late.

- The campus is good for skating and looking at babes who i dream of making messes on their bellys.

I'm from Detroit and when you live in such a dismal place A2 is like the emrald city!

When I am in Ann Arbor I like to..

- Get tattooed at Name Brand Tattoo. Jeff zuck is top 3 in the U.S. by most standards.

- There is one good vegetarian place to eat but I can't remember the name.

- Encore is one of the best record stores I have ever been to.

- The bang is a local dance monthly which draws a good crowd with ok music.

- Go to pinball petes which is an awesome arcade that is open late

- After playing games bubble tea and backdoor pizza isn't far and also open late.

- The campus is good for skating and looking at babes who i dream of making messes on their bellys.

bubble island is terrible. campus is not good for looking at babes.

encore is amazing.