Kato' Shirts now on Site...www.bomberairport.co.uk

Neilfuji

Which cut did you try on?

Kato sent some samples to my friends shop and I tried on their whole s/s 07 line. Some of them fit like shit and some of them were hands down the best fitting shirts ever. The one I liked was a long fitting slim cut with a plaid print. The one that looked like bedsheets fit like shit (If thats the one you're talking about.)

i tried this one on: http://www.bomberairport.co.uk/EUS%2007%2041/

i wasnt aware there were many cuts. american rag in la brea though did not have much selection and that was the best print they had. which one is the slim cut? i may just purchase it throguh their website..

• 2 weeks later...

Kato sent some samples to my friends shop and I tried on their whole s/s 07 line. Some of them fit like shit and some of them were hands down the best fitting shirts ever. The one I liked was a long fitting slim cut with a plaid print. The one that looked like bedsheets fit like shit (If thats the one you're talking about.)

Hello Sir,

sorry to do this but you did not try on ALL the cuts and fabirc...LOL say hi to the self edge guys for me...........

just because it did not fit you the way you like does not mean 'it fits like shit' as you so nicely put it, I have no idea what shape you are......we're all diffrent you know.

A few of the cuts that went to SE were direct from Japanese block and sent for fabric samples.

there are 7 basic cuts in the range and sadly no US stores has seen fit to open up to all but two the BD and the triple stich work shirt both good cuts but a little safe buying on the stores front.

Self Edge will be getting stock in the next few months and have gone a little deeper than anyone else into the shirting types.

although I'm a little shock to see they open my sample to anyone and everyone

Neil

The gingham check on the EU07 55 shirts looks mint, I like the triple stitching as well... Off down the Brompton road for me then...

The EUS-11-64 is also really nice, looks like a hickory stripe...

Edit: Stirling prices for the above?

The gingham check on the EU07 55 shirts looks mint, I like the triple stitching as well... Off down the Brompton road for me then...

The EUS-11-64 is also really nice, looks like a hickory stripe...

Edit: Stirling prices for the above?

Hi Gem...

sorry but you may be a little bit too late......

I think they sold out a few weeks ago...in fact I know they did.

Sorry sir.

Neil

Bugger....

Gem

I'm sure a man of your skill and connections can find a man who can help you........

even squeeze the price too

Neil

Hey Sycamore.. this is probably a hard question to answer, but do they have the shirt on the bomberairport site that you tried on and thought fit really well? I really wanna pick one up but don't want to go through the hastle of returning... :)