alejandro jordowsky

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu
Actually I've never heard of it. Is it something he is working on at the moment?

Can't find it on imdb either... from his imdb profile:

"Most directors make films with their eyes; I make films with my testicles."

I've also watched Fando y Lis and The Holy Mountain, but found them terribly boring.

he was supposed to be working on abel cain, years ago. i haven't heard anything since.

you didn't like holy moutain?!? that was one of my favorite. i found the rainbow thief pretty boring. never saw fando y lis. you might like santa sangria (i might have mispelled it).

Santa Sangre.

I fucking love Jodorowsky, and as far as I know. Abelcain is still in production.

No set release date. However, this may be untrue, as Alejandro has also been attached to a film called King Shot as both director and writer. This might be a re-titled Abelcain, or something else altogether.

Guest jmatsu
Santa Sangre.

I fucking love Jodorowsky, and as far as I know. Abelcain is still in production.

No set release date. However, this may be untrue, as Alejandro has also been attached to a film called King Shot as both director and writer. This might be a re-titled Abelcain, or something else altogether.

i haven't researched in a while. is the synopsis of "king shot" the same as abelcain? where did you and where can i get the 411? thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest StuckOnStupid

i saw holy mountain a few months ago, at an actual theater.

it was cool. it was very much of it's time - the whole lsd/60s/radical/renegade peyote artfag vibe was a little lame to me, but athe idea as a whole is incredibly dope- yet timeless...if that makes any sense.

ive swallowed a whole lot of acid in my life, so basically i kind of lost my mind over some elements, but i kinda found alot of his actual acting hammy and ridiculous.

also that company flow skit thingy on funcrusher made more sense after seeing it.

• 9 months later...