Who works in cool guy/sneaker/fashion retail?

Tyro1

I don't.

But it seems a lot of members on here do. There are a few most know about and others I assume...

For example: (and correct me if I'm wrong)

rirawin works at size?

sXXXe works at Nort

termitezee doesn't work at SupremeLA

Who else pushes for the clothes addicts?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was in american apparel earlier and every girl had on those super thin tights. i didn't want to leave.

but then you go into the one in ann arbor and you see mikey only wearing leggings and a t-shirt and engineer boots and he doesn't stop talking to you.

The American Apparel down the street from my place is a gold mine. Saw a gorgeous viet (i think) girl working there wearin black tights, a black henley and some gold nike hi-top chuck-a-likes.

A+++++++ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WOULD DO BUSINESS AGAIN

+1 for AA (most of the time).

I work for the superfuture anti-everything crowd...American Eagle Outfitters

Used to be really into the clothes in highschool but I recently emptied my closet of almost anything and everything from there and gave it to my brother. The people are the only thing keeping me from quitting but I'm looking for another job. I was thinking about the Vans store but it's kinda far.

If Ruach is the one whose been helping me even though I never end up buying anything via email then he's wicked helpful. I'm seriously about to pull the trigger on those cheap monday indigo-short sleeve button downs.

I need to sell some plasma to buy some NdG shirts full price now.

I'll be running my online store for my shit once I get off my ass. Look for it "drop" this summer. Maybe.

yes, same here...it seems like ive been giving ruach the run-around, he's been really helpful...i just wish there was a full catalog available to see all the items the store has to offer.

I work for the superfuture anti-everything crowd...American Eagle Outfitters

Used to be really into the clothes in highschool but I recently emptied my closet of almost anything and everything from there and gave it to my brother. The people are the only thing keeping me from quitting but I'm looking for another job. I was thinking about the Vans store but it's kinda far.

Don't you have to wear their stuff though? How strict is their dress code?